Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2009

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If you install it with Steam then it will update it to the last patch, which is 9.02.

Then I suggest you install one of these patches which includes transfers up to June, and has the teams for 2009/10 in the correct leagues (Newcastle in the Championship etc.)

http://www.fmupdates.net/download/16/

How do i install the patch that gives you the transfers up until june, and teams in the correct league? just want to make sure i do it right....

jackanderson

Feb 18, 2011
It looks very very good but am concerned about the specs. The beauty of the last game is you didn't need an up to date new comp to play it... really want to be assured that the new match engine is going to put it up there wıththe Total wars etc. This is really superb.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It looks very very good but am concerned about the specs. The beauty of the last game is you didn't need an up to date new comp to play it... really want to be assured that the new match engine is going to put it up there wıththe Total wars etc. This is really superb.

Nowhere near the specs needed fro Total War.... memory space is all you need.

rickytorson

Feb 25, 2011
It is really amazing. If the match engine looks similar to that in the screen shots (which they say is a WIP), then I can't see it using that much processing power. I don't mean to play it down but it's not exactly state of the art!

jacktorson

Mar 9, 2011
It is amazing. If the match engine looks similar to that in the screen shots (which they say is a WIP), then I can't see it using that much processing power. I don't mean to play it down but it's not exactly state of the art! I have enjoyed a lot.

leoanderson1

Mar 16, 2011
It is really superb. Looks very very good but am concerned about the specs. The beauty of the last game is you didn't need an up to date new comp to play it. I am really impressed by it.

greametorson

Apr 5, 2011
This is the main thing about it. I've played the demo loads of times. The press conferences are really good as they can get really heated if your team is under performing and I've noticed that they can make a real difference to your teams morale. I like it very much.

stevejuriburg

Apr 29, 2011
This is really amazing game ever. FM 2009 is great, apart from one thing. The way it uses that god awful steam thing to activate it, the continually chugs away in the background. I like it very much.

breetgraham

May 13, 2011
This is the main thing about it. If the match engine looks similar to that in the screen shots (which they say is a WIP), then I can't see it using that much processing power. I don't mean to play it down but it's not exactly state of the art!

bradnattay

May 27, 2011
This is the main thing about the game. The beauty of the last game is you didn't need an up to date new comp to play it. I like the features of the game. really want to be assured that the new match engine is going to put it up there wıththe Total wars etc. I like it very much.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here