Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
2 great players and sadly missed on NSC

Seagulls over Sevenoaks
Harts Shirt

Stumpy Tim

Well I never know rool & ofab changed their names. Learn something every day!

And n1 gull - that was a ridiculous dive. If I was ref I would have booked you. The annoying thing was that in future NSC Albion games, my write-up always claimed it was me!

SoS - I spoke to Bobby last week. He was after scoring tips. I gave him your e-mail address as my touch has let me down ever since

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Poor Gareth - always a bit slow! (well not as slow as me). Buzz Lightyear however is sadly missed.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stumpy - You got me. Well done :clap2:

SOS generally is a very irregular poster on NSC now.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can the people from the first 2 REMF games who have posted on here confirm they would play in REMF 3 hopefully at the beginning of May 2004 at The Withdean - with the club/stadium/ecovert permission.

Thanks.

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
Hi Gareth

I do still manage to post a bit - work is a bit more demanding than it used to be - I end up reading a lot more than posting and can't compete with the younger generation that manage to post roughly 4000 messages an hour..

Still managed remortgage my house after following your betting tips though :lolol:

and n1gull should have been shot after a dive like that (it actually looked like he had been)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good to here from you SOS. I think theres no doubt you were man of the match in REMF 1 as well as programme seller of the year with over 300 sales !. Will you play in REMF 3 ?.

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Yes but without Gav's dive I wouldn't have been able to cooly slot the penalty that started me on the way to being the international superstar that I am now.

Hard and low, bottom left hand corner, never fails.

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
yeah but you can only score from the penalty spot or if I put it on a plate for you from a corner ;)

Gareth, I will probably make myself available for the next game. Just got really fed up with all the arguing and attitude that went with it last year.

I think a few people lost sight of the purpose of the game and saw only the chance to play at Withdean.. sad really

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Bull shite Wayno! I'll have you know I scored the only goal of the game in the erm 8-1 mauling by the ex Albion team! I left Ian Chapman for dead to finish Paul Scholes like from midfield!!

I have now scored more goals for REMF and NSC Albion than Stumpy and you combined in your entire 'careers'!! Fact.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
It wasn't a dive!
I'd like the chance to play again. I agree with TOTKM that people seemed to miss the point last time.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I was a member of the squad for REMF 1, but injured myself in the practice match at Waterhall (in a diabolical tackle on GG - apologies). However it was perhaps fortunate as deficiencies disguised in 5-a-side were all too cruelly exposed on a full pitch as experienced by **&* (name disguised to protect the innocent).

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I emailed dtg about this, but in the course of arranging a game in Dieppe for the U14's team I manage I have made contact with a bloke who plays every Sunday morning in Dieppe and they would love to play against a team over from England. They are a range of ages from twenties to fifties, and can sort out a pitch etc.

You can get over on the SeaCat in a day (depart Newhaven 7:30 depart Dieppe 18:15), get group discount ticket (just over a tenner) and have a great day out.

REMF on European tour. I don't know whether it would be a money raiser, but if anyone is interested I can pass on my contacts email address. He really is a top bloke, apart from the fact he supports Arsenal. Mind you he did come and see the Port Vale match on Friday night.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Gary Nelson said:
Can we have a team picked on ability this time please?

You were in there last time weren't you? What are you complaining about?

I'm well up for playing in the next one again if Dave the Gaffer will have me.

Braders7 - What abuse has DTG given me in the programme for the last REMF game - I can't find my copy.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, thank-you DKM! I'm still playing 5-a-side, we're top of Division 1 of the Monday Early League up at Stanley Deason. Preston Park Legends. Read the name and tremble.

Yeah, pick it on ability. That means that most of the people who played in the second game will be dropped in favour of the original squad. *Ducks*.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I saw hart's shirt aka Buzz Lightyear after the Vale match on Friday. He made it into the game 30mins after KO otherwise would have pressed some flesh in The Sportsman. Is now teaching again in Worcester and doesn't get on NSC but very very very occasionally checks e-mail.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Gary Nelson said:
Can we have a team picked on ability this time please?

My personal view, given that the match is meant to raise money for the REMF - or at least break even (and there are costs involved in putting it on), is that ONLY PEOPLE WHO SELL 50 OR MORE PROGRAMMES SHOULD PLAY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here