Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nothing on official website giving updates or SW

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Neville Southall stole the show as a host of former pros entertained fans at Withdean today.

The former Everton and Wales keeper made a series of super saves as a legends' match, to kick-off Gary Hart's testimonial, finished 1-1.

Dave Beasant, Micky Adams, Lee Steele, Gordon Smith, Rod Thomas, Simon Rodger and Steve Foster were among the former players showing their skills.

John Byrne was on target after a lovely move involving Darren Freeman and Paul Watson.

Adams and Watson later blazed over in a light-hearted penalty shoot out.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Neville Southall stole the show as a host of former pros entertained fans at Withdean today.

The former Everton/Wales keeper and ex Hastings United manager made a series of super saves as a legends' match, to kick-off Gary Hart's testimonial, finished 1-1.

Dave Beasant, Micky Adams, Lee Steele, Gordon Smith, Rod Thomas, Simon Rodger and Steve Foster were among the former players showing their skills.

John Byrne was on target after a lovely move involving Darren Freeman and Paul Watson.

Adams and Watson later blazed over in a light-hearted penalty shoot out.

I've edited your post. :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
0-0 after 30 minutes.

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
Albion: (4-4-2) Kuipers, Whing, Elphick, Hawkins, Richards; Hart Thomson, Livermore, Robinson; Forster, Murray. Subs: Sullivan (GK), Fraser, Lynch, Cox, El-Abd, McLeod, Gargan, Mayo, Wills, Gatting.

interesting team selection, surprised McLeod not starting maybe he has proved enough already, otherwise apart from Cox for Hart this could be starting team against Crewe?

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
in answer to my question

Adam Virgo misses out with a hamstring problem but is due to train on Monday and expects to play some part when Ipswich visit on Tuesday.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
0-0 half time. We sound second best.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No punch in the center of the park.This will be our downfall this season.I've been saying this for ages.

I'm amazed you can make those judgements when you aint even at the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here