Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
If anybody needs an extra player i should be available on that day.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Has BoF responded yet ? if not i will take over the captaincy of Brazil (inc BoF ) and create a team of FLAIR !!!

pm him and suggest it to him. He may well welcome the suggestion. You have to include buzzer though, to do his Jimmy Bullard impression again.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Somebody needs to get on to Rowdey, it wouldn't be the same without his team there. They were like Vinnie Jones team in that film about a prison side.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It would have been even more EPIC, if at 2-0 up, our IDIOT goalkeeper hadn't fumbled a powder-puff shot into the path of your striker to put you back in it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Somebody needs to get on to Rowdey, it wouldn't be the same without his team there. They were like Vinnie Jones team in that film about a prison side.

I shall pm him to ask. I shall also see if he wants to rename them 'Mean machine'.

Edit; Done.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
You were in either Frutos' 'NSC Select', or BoF's 'Brazil of Brighton'. And I believe you scored a very creditable FIVE goals....

Yes Frutos' team! All 5 were wonderful, wonderful goals, even the one I didn't actually touch but forced through sheer PRESENCE! :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Just a suggestion, and potentially a silly one, but has anyone got a good CAMERA?
It was a shame that there were no photo's of the event last year.

(Not that photograph's are essential for a good football tournament to take place!)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have sent Mr 14th Eye a PM and offered to take a backseat role for Brazil of Brighton and perhaps a makeover (name change). After some disappointing results last year, it seems a good idea to hand over the captaincy.

Will Buzzer his Mrs Basil Fawlty in the face this year? :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In fairness, everyone should know by now that their Mum's are not safe with buzzer around! :jester:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can we not put all the good teams in the same group this year? We were SHATTERED by the time we had to play in the final.

That's not fair.
Going into the day there was no way at all of knowing how strong the teams would be, so apart from keeping Crowhurst and the Albion coaches apart, because they ought to have been the best two, the rest were drawn at random.

The fact that the 4 best teams made the semis pretty much proves I got it more or less right.

As for your sob story, Exiles only had a bare SIX players all day, so every one played every minute of the group games, and yet still managed to go 2-0 up against Crowhurst in the semi before collapsing at the end.

So there!

*thumbsnoseatRichie*

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Let's hope half the Sporting Bad Haircuts team don't decide to go on the piss BIG TIME the night before this year. I'm pretty sure Barrett nearly died a couple of times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here