Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Rents

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oddly enough, I could see MA bringing out the best in Rents, I hope he gets the chance.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This 'frozen out' business is a bit far fetched.

Granted I didn't watch any of the away matches last season (06/07), but Rents rarely impressed me in the home ties of which I saw most. He had plenty of chances.

Results improved when Rents was left out and we managed to get a proper left-back in. We don't have a good enough team to include someone just because they can produce a decent corner now and again.

Besides which, do we have to be so scathing of Loft when we question the decision to release players? Loft and Rents play in different positions. Why release Winterton (GK) and give Chamberlain (M) a contract?

Oddly enough, I could see MA bringing out the best in Rents, I hope he gets the chance.

At left-back? He is an OK manager with a patchy record of late. He is not a miracle worker. I think some people are expecting far too much of Micky.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was that the Southampton game towards the end of the season? I think by that stage he was probably completly disillusioned having been frozen out and knew he didn't have a future at the club. :shrug:

Yes it was. He ceratinly wasn't doing anything to prove them wrong.

My wife asked me why they didn't take him off to spare him any more embarrassment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here