Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewards - Thugs

While we are having this moment together, I feel it worth mentioning The Attack had recorded the ORIGINAL version of this stellar choon.
Someone played the acetate afterwards, to one Jeff Beck, who happened to be around the studio at the same time - and both versions got released in the same week!
Much to The Attack's chagrin, theirs was not the 'hit'.

Attachments

• DSC01041.JPG
    DSC01041.JPG
    528.4 KB · Views: 88

smartarse:lolol:

It couldn't be helped, honest!

Someone will be upset and say I got that picture from someone else, and that it's a total co-incidence that 3 records mentioned on this thread (featuring John Du Cann) are in the same photo.
I'm just waiting for 'who me?' to put up a bet that I wasn't at the Floyd gig - though I doubt he'd be prepared to put his money where his mouth is.

Hmmm, I wonder if 'who me?' happens to work in Burgess Hill, Victoria Industrial Estate... across from 'Porsche' ... maybe we have met in YOUR place of work 'who me?'!

I see 'who me?' has dried up and blown away for the evening. Probably in a corner somewhere with his 'Body By Charles Atlas' kit.

Wouldn't it be funny if he works where I'm thinking..... even funnier if it turned out I'm his boss :lolol:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I see 'who me?' has dried up and blown away for the evening. Probably in a corner somewhere with his 'Body By Charles Atlas' kit.

Wouldn't it be funny if he works where I'm thinking..... even funnier if it turned out I'm his boss :lolol:

Now that would be funny

Are you??

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This has now become a stewards congratulatory thread :rant::D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills