Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** The REMF Boys Gesture To the REMF Charity ****

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Hello All,

With the help of the wonderful staff at the club shop, the boys in the Brighton REMF team have paid a donation to the REMF charity to have the home kit printed up with the name EATON on the back, and our squad numbers.

The Shirts also have REMF written down the left arm.

As these shirts are unique to the charity, some of us have decided that we will sell our shirts after the match and all the money made will go to the REMF charity.

As the players paid for the shirts themselves, some have opted to keep them as a momentum of the night.

There will be at least 5 or 6 of these shirts available, so if you would like to buy one please PM me.

The shirts will be match worn, and I cant guarantee which squad number you will get.

One of the shirts will be signed by the whole squad, and this will be a bit more expensive than the others.

There is no set price as yet, but sensible offers please

n641880531_2682709_2141.jpg

n641880531_2682710_2495.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
my signature is worth at least a THOUSAND on its own

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Fantabulous gesture lads. :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is a superb idea and I am bowled over by the shirts. I am sure the Eatons will be very moved by this. This is a superb gesture from all the lads. I will offer
£ 50 for Brett's shirt. Everyone has pitched in but Brett has been absolutely superb in the help and assitance he has given me. An absolute Gent and Scholar and a more decent bunch of lads you could not hope to find.

:bowdown:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I will bid another £15 for my shirt.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
One quick point Brett, Now we are wearing Blue and White instead of all White has anybody checked with Palace to see what colour they are wearing as they were trying for their home shirts last time I heard!!

Might be a good idea to let them know!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
One quick point Brett, Now we are wearing Blue and White instead of all White has anybody checked with Palace to see what colour they are wearing as they were trying for their home shirts last time I heard!!

Might be a good idea to let them know!

I leave no stone unturned, of course I told them yesterday we are changing our kits, I aint just a hat rack

Oh and Gareth, that is very nice of you to say so, and it is great of you to put a price on my shirt

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is absolutely class Brett.

This is such an great effort by people and Mr and Mrs Eaton wil be so proud.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I leave no stone unturned, of course I told them yesterday we are changing our kits, I aint just a hat rack

Oh and Gareth, that is very nice of you to say so, and it is great of you to put a price on my shirt

I knew you would have covered that!

Good job on the shirts aswell!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Brett,

One - awesome stuff. Nice one.

Secondly, I'm at the shirt-sponsors do on Monday. Do you want me to take one or more than one shirt for the Albion players to sign in order to increase its value?

Just a suggestion - up to you... ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here