Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fifa 08/cod4

jackanderson

Feb 18, 2011
This is really superb game and there are really good graphics in it. It is looking very natural and the main thing is that there is rules in this game like half, defense which are same in the real football game. That's why it is really superb game.

jackanderson

Feb 18, 2011
This is really superb game and there are really good graphics in it. It is looking very natural and the main thing is that there is rules in this game like half, defense which are same in the real football game. That's why it is really superb game. I really like to play this game.

jacktorson

Mar 9, 2011
Both of these are superb games. There are amazing features in it and superb graphics in it. I always like to play both the games. My favourite games is Cod 4. I play cod 4 more than fifa 08. I think cod 4 is the best game.

leoanderson1

Mar 16, 2011
This is the way to start it immediately. You go to the lobby and go to UK, and then find your mate and then invite. Same thing for cod4 also. Both the games are amazing and outstanding. I always like to play such games.

greametorson

Apr 5, 2011
I am the big fan of call of duty 4. It is my favourite game. So I always go for it to play online. There are superb animation and good sound quality in it. I like this game very much.

brianbucknor

Apr 13, 2011
I am the big fan of cod4. It is really superb and outstanding game. I like the graphics and sound of this game. It has really nice features. I always like to play this game only.

willstorson

Apr 19, 2011
I like the cod 4 very much. It is my one of the favourite game. I like the graphics and sound of the game. It has amazing features which really attracts people to play again and again. I am the big fan of this game. I always like to play on line.

bradnattay

May 27, 2011
This is the important thing about the game. I am the big fan of call of duty 4. It is my favourite game. So I always go for it to play online. There are superb animation and good sound quality in it. I like this game very much. There are really nice features in the game which attracts people more and more to play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here