Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cod 4

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
COD4 is very similar to Halo, loads of kids run and gun. I prefer Rainbow 6 where you have to act as a team in some games.

Got COD5 beta code yesterday so will play a bit today.

If you run and gun in COD you will get found out time and again by more intelligent players.

Whereas in Halo it really is whoever runs and guns the most frantically wins.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
anyone got a copy they want to sell,i would be interested

rosstesch

Nov 22, 2010
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a fantastic game. The single-player experience is easily Infinity Ward's best work to date. Calling it intense may be an understatement. The overall story is standard action movie fare, but the relationships built over the short five hours of play are surprisingly strong. Though the single-player lacks length, the multiplayer should keep you invested in COD4 for the long winter.

fljaweiu

Jan 17, 2011
This is the man always wanted, is not it? The plane appeared, the sky has failed to meet the people's desire, longing for the universe, so the spacecraft appeared. A desire to have the idea in order to have human progress ... this is just personal thoughts!

jackanderson

Feb 18, 2011
My one of the favourite game is call of duty 4. This is really superb game for ever. I really like to play this game. There are really amazing graphics in it and the main thing is that it is really very well designed. The amazing benefit of this game is that we can play it online.

rickytorson

Feb 25, 2011
I really like to play game again and again. I always play the call of duty. It is my favourite game. It is really very well designed and the main thing is that there are superb graphics in it and good features in the game. I really enjoy it. I can be played in multi-player mode also.

jacktorson

Mar 9, 2011
Cod 4 is my one of the favourite game. I always like to play this game. There are amazing features in this game and the main thing is that it is really superbly designed. I always play this game only. I have finished all the mission of this game.

leoanderson1

Mar 16, 2011
It is amazing experience by playing it. I do love 30-odd mins everyday online playing CoD4. Very addictive, and one of few online shooters that really rewards using your brain, and not just running around like a headless chicken shooting at everything.

greametorson

Apr 5, 2011
It is the great game ever. I do love 30-odd mins everyday online playing CoD4. Very addictive, and one of few online shooters that really rewards using your brain, and not just running around like a headless chicken shooting at everything. That's why I like to play this game.

brianbucknor

Apr 13, 2011
It is the best onilne game as per my opinion. I always looking forward to play on line games which are shooting game and I got it. Now it is my one of the favourite online game.

willstorson

Apr 19, 2011
Call of duty 4 is my one of the favourite game ever. I like the graphics and sound of the game and the main thing is that It has beautiful features. I always like to play this game on line.

breetgraham

May 13, 2011
I like this game very much because of these features.
1. Amazing graphics
2. Nice animation
3. Superb sound quality.

bradnattay

May 27, 2011
This is the main thing about the game. Cod 4 is my one of the favourite game. I always like to play this game. There are amazing features in this game and the main thing is that it is really superbly designed. I like the graphics and sound of the game.

JoniMarcello

Oct 31, 2011
COD 4 is more than just an modified setting. It's also a wonderful multiplayer first-person shooter and a short single-player campaign to make it a rare shooter in an age filled with clearly dozens of standout shooters.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
As sad as it may sound I have had EVERY call of duty from the original xbox to the 360 and have to say COD4 is IMO the second best for online and story mode. My personal favourite was on the original xbox and it was COD Big Red One. Brilliant WW2 story to it and online it was quality.

sitdown

Dec 13, 2011
It's all preference I guess when it comes to online play. I like Forza 4. It's really fun online.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
cod.jpg

ryanbrian

Feb 3, 2012
USA
Call of Duty 4 also stores your settings in the registry and retrieves them when you are playing the game. Registry fragmentation slows down the process of retrieving and storing this information and therefore Call of Duty 4 lags.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here