Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cod 4

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Not for me, I'm shit at it.

Still very good and I liked the Single player but online is too hard for me.

FIFA 08, by far my favourite game.

Add me, SeagullTim.

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
Got my 360 for xmas and was going to get fifa but i thought with half a season til fifa 09 i might aswell wait.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
FIFA 08 is quality this year. Didn't think there would be such a difference between PS2 and 360 but it is absolutely brilliant.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
thank god there is a thread on cod. best online game ever! and don't forget chaps, new maps out for the ps3 today so get downloading.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I have cod4 on ps3 im alright at it but internet is crapper than the palarse shirt in ma;laysia so there is tons of lag. still, i wouldnt mind a game with a fellow albion fan, is there an albion clan?

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Yep, got COD4 on the PS3. Love it! Online is so addictive! Play it so much more then my other games!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I do love 30-odd mins everyday online playing CoD4. Very addictive, and one of few online shooters that really rewards using your brain, and not just running around like a headless chicken shooting at everything.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was thinking exactly of Halo 3. Never understand the enjoyment of that online.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
I do love 30-odd mins everyday online playing CoD4. Very addictive, and one of few online shooters that really rewards using your brain, and not just running around like a headless chicken shooting at everything.

COD4 is very similar to Halo, loads of kids run and gun. I prefer Rainbow 6 where you have to act as a team in some games.

Got COD5 beta code yesterday so will play a bit today.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
i'm seagull68, i need more teammates for cod4 and wow, keep getting paired with level50-odds, very tricky. I'm new to online stuff but cod i find totally addictive. My aim is rubbish, i can't stab people fast enough, i only kill about 4 people a game but keep going back for more. What are good tactics? Cod4 maps are very intricate and i can never find sly places to hide... I do love it though!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here