Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I never said he didn't get laid. Why does him having a bird have anything to do with anything? If you have no interest in getting involved don't come on here and take the piss with your f***ing door to door jibes.

I don't keep up with NSC I'm afraid so all I know has been gleaned from this very thread. I wasn't taking the piss. Just pointing out that you've gone from "random forum name" to "someone who's life I know too much about" all in the space of one thread

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Right. Well you can thank Kylies Stunt Arse for that by posting a load of my personal details and a picture which is totally out of order in my opinion.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
hmmm....but asking Mars Bar or whatever he's called for personal information is what then?

Are you being serious? I mean that. Is that serious? I didn't ask for my f***ing picture to be put up. You have absaloutely totally 100% missed the point.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
talking of pics nibble, why don't you change your icon thingy to the chelsea badge seeing as you love them so much.

stick your blue flag up your arse!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
talking of pics nibble, why don't you change your icon thingy to the chelsea badge seeing as you love them so much.

stick your blue flag up your arse!

Stan you twat. Let me say this one last time. IT IS NOT ME WEARING A CHELSEA TOP> DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU IGNORANT DUMBARSE?

If you cannot even get the basics right why bother?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
valium10mg.jpg

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
whatever son. personally i wouldn't wear a jumper to work with the badge of any other team, but you don't seem to mind. jog on eh, we all know you love the boys at stamford bridge.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
whatever son. personally i wouldn't wear a jumper to work with the badge of any other team, but you don't seem to mind. jog on eh, we all know you love the boys at stamford bridge.

Did you actually use the phrase Jog On? My god.

Do you not understand that it is not me wearing the Chelsea top?

Are you in some sort of home out there in Majorca?

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Put it this way, I wouldn't post pics of people from here on internet forums without their knowledge as I think it's well out of order.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
How you feeling after that swiss roll? Can you squeeze in some bombay mix and a Grolsch or would you prefer some TUC biscuits for the next instalment?

Bombay mix would be lovely thanx Buzzer, Pass the bottle opener please :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here