Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bloody hell this is epic binfesting.

Can we stop talking about fireworks in a boat and focus on the REAL firework display that is going off in Nibbles head?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bars. You have done nothing but throw, frankly, childish insults at me. You and some of the slightly more cereberally challenged on here believe this is owning me. I wish them all the best. However your line of argument is repetitive and one tracked. Basically pointing and laughing at someone who had the balls to change their life. Fear and Envy? I would imagine.

Crumbs in my foreskin? Are you 12?

So far we have heard nothing of what you do, why your life is amazing and what gives you the right to have a pop at my life. You are acting from a deep seated inferiority complex temporarily relieved by the baiting of others, egged on by a few ape like friends. I am being accused of being a bully? Well, I turn that accusation back to you who actually threw th efirst insult some threads ago and has since continued to come up with insults a four year old could better.

I pity you and hope something in your miserable, anonymous life changes for the better.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
fireworks_poster1.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've got nothing to say. I just want my name to appear on this thread in case I fancy doing a search in the future. :thumbsup:

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Sad miguel,you have no idea what you are talking about. Why the f*** would I want to come to some grotty ex-pat fuckhole in Majorca to share a warm beer with you?

say what you like mate, but don't call my beers warm. youll only find the finest chilled domestic and import lagers at casa stan. now shut it your getting dull

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sad miguel,you have no idea what you are talking about. Why the f*** would I want to come to some grotty ex-pat fuckhole in Majorca to share a warm beer with you?

say what you like mate, but don't call my beers warm. youll only find the finest chilled domestic and import lagers at casa stan. now shut it your getting dull

Get f***ed.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I've got nothing to say. I just want my name to appear on this thread in case I fancy doing a search in the future. :thumbsup:

You post only gets picked up by searches if someone replies to it.

There you go. :thumbsup:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Wow,

I thought this thread was gonna be all about Fireworks, now I know everything there is to know about Nibble.

I already know KSA so that makes me feel like I've met another NSC'er, without actually ever having seen or interacted with them in any way. Nice to meet you budding actor, door to door cleaning salesman Nibble, housemate of Les Karl Biehn.

I've no interest in getting involved in this binfest but might I just attest to the fact that Mr Stunt Arse actually quite proudly boasts a reet nice piece of arse on the end of his arm so I'd give up with the "you never get laid" jibes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wow,

I thought this thread was gonna be all about Fireworks, now I know everything there is to know about Nibble.

I already know KSA so that makes me feel like I've met another NSC'er, without actually ever having seen or interacted with them in any way. Nice to meet you budding actor, door to door cleaning salesman Nibble, housemate of Les Karl Biehn.

I've no interest in getting involved in this binfest but might I just attest to the fact that Mr Stunt Arse actually quite proudly boasts a reet nice piece of arse on the end of his arm so I'd give up with the "you never get laid" jibes.

I never said he didn't get laid. Why does him having a bird have anything to do with anything? If you have no interest in getting involved don't come on here and take the piss with your f***ing door to door jibes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here