Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 363
  1. #31
    Members Nibble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19,426


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bars Mar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A Word Of Advice. Perhaps You Should Hold Back On The Pies If You Want Hollywood To Call Anytime Soon.
    Are you genuinely thick? A tip; When you get involved in a thread and try and hold your own, it helps to read the thread first, get an idea of what's what if you like. Your failure to undertake this entry level, rudimentary task was your undoing on the Jury Service thread and I fear the same will be true of this giant binfest.
    Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #32
      Registered Drug User
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      In Bed With My Doner
      Posts
      837


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

      I do not support Chelsea.

      Oh, Like I Believe Anything You Say. For Example On This Thread.

      Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ha Ha. It is not a picture of me you clown.

      Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ooooh, we have found a picture of someone.

      At least I'm not some fat, geeky, stat obsessed, sex starved computer nerd
      Dickwad.
      Grime Is A Disease. Nibble Is The Cure.
    • #33
      Members Chicken Run's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West Hove
      Posts
      7,944


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Are you genuinely thick? A tip; When you get involved in a thread and try and hold your own, it helps to read the thread first, get an idea of what's what if you like. Your failure to undertake this entry level, rudimentary task was your undoing on the Jury Service thread and I fear the same will be true of this giant binfest.
      With the greatest respect, it is you and one other that has turned this thread into a binfest
    • #34
      Banned NMH's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Walk-in fridge loaded with hot blondes - Stockholm. aaahhh!
      Posts
      29,649


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mendoza10 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      you leave me out of this!!! UNCALLED for!!!!
      Keeping posting those pics, mendoza
    • #35
      Members Nibble's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      19,426


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bars Mar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Oh, Like I Believe Anything You Say. For Example On This Thread.






      Dickwad.
      I refer you to my previous answer.
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.
    • #36
      Members Nibble's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      19,426


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      With the greatest respect, it is you and one other that has turned this thread into a binfest
      This is true. However, regardless of who started it, it is a binfest and I was merely stating that.
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.
    • #37
      Me Everest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Southwick
      Posts
      20,789


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      OK OK I only asked about some nice fireworks how did it decend into this!!
      I don't know, but can you ask more questions in future?
      "Forget the goals, Vicente produced the moment of the match, if not the season here at the Amex, with a slalom like run,
      in which he beat six or seven players before unleashing a fierce drive that rattled the crossbar"
      talkSPORT, 20 March 2012
    • #38
      Members Bevendean Hillbilly's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Nestling in green nowhere
      Posts
      11,613


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This is true. However, regardless of who started it, it is a binfest and I was merely stating that.
      This thread has got me thinking...my office could do with a bit of a hoover..
      I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill Archer, for what you done to The Seagulls.
    • #39
      Members Nibble's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      19,426


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bars Mar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Oh, Like I Believe Anything You Say. For Example On This Thread.






      Dickwad.
      Mars Bars! Don't PM me saying you wish we were lovers and you cannot wait to get a hold of me and then call me names in front of others. Whats up?
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.
    • #40
      The oldest known computer
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Ash Green - Surrey / Hampshire Borders
      Posts
      5,540


      0 Not allowed!
      I rhink it was to celebrate the 427th anniversary of the English Parliament outlawing Roman Catholicism.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •