Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 363
  1. #11

    0 Not allowed!
    looks like it would have to be widescreen

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #12
      What?
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Where people go to die
      Posts
      6,656


      0 Not allowed!
      Sense of humour failure from our resident frustrated thespian.
    • #13
      Members Nibble's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      19,426


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kylies Stunt Arse View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What do I know about you. I know your name, I know that you're a jobbing actor that is obviously so shite that you have to top up your menial office job with cleaning work, although you seem to have got the charcter "complete prick no1" off to a tee. I know you live with Les. I know you get emotional and uptight all the time then claim afterwards that it's all a bit of a laugh really.


      Nice Chelsea jumper.

      Thing is your insults really do mean nothing. My comment, light-hearted and throwaway really, obviously rings so true. Claims to get laid more times in a month than I ever had are the braggings of a child. My cock's bgger than your cock. Grow up, get a life and calm the **** down. At some point you will gob off to the wrong person, but at least then you might get the part of John Merrick if someone remakes the Elephant Man.
      Your picture clearly shows you really do know nothing about me.

      You know what I have posted on here but you know nothing about how I am off this site. Your childish insult at the start of this thread negates most of your argument above and to suggest that I am "gobbing off" is quite wrong.

      If you can't see the humour in some of these binfests, which you and many others contribute to and then try and act mature by condemning them once you have been owned, then perhaps you should stop contributing to them?
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.
    • #14
      Members Nibble's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      19,426


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by seagullsslimjim View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      looks like it would have to be widescreen

      Ha Ha. It is not a picture of me you clown.
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.
    • #15
      Members
      Join Date
      Dec 2003
      Location
      Worcester England
      Posts
      7,300


      0 Not allowed!
      superb thread!!

      (on another note, someone in the hampton mentioned the fireworks and said they were quite good)
    • #16
      Members Nibble's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      19,426


      0 Not allowed!
      Maybe I do lack a sense of humour sometimes Arse, but if your gonna throw insults around don't be surprised when you get them back. As for your apparent knowledge of me can't even get a picture right.
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.
    • #17
      Members Simster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Surrey
      Posts
      45,825


      0 Not allowed!
      Aren't you the one on the right, Nipple? I thought your top CHUM, Les biehn was the CHELSEA fan.

      If you are the one on the right, I certainly wouldn't want to mess with you. You look proper hard.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
    • #18
      NSC's Most Stalked Mendoza's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      somewhere in a newspaper or online probably
      Posts
      22,133


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Maybe I do lack a sense of humour sometimes Arse, but if your gonna throw insults around don't be surprised when you get them back. As for your apparent knowledge of me can't even get a picture right.

      But Carl looks FIT in that picture
    • #19
      What?
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Where people go to die
      Posts
      6,656


      0 Not allowed!
      Did I get them the wrong way round? Of course, I should have guessed as Nipple knows **** all about football.
    • #20
      Members Nibble's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      19,426


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Aren't you the one on the right, Nipple? I thought your top CHUM, Les biehn was the CHELSEA fan.

      If you are the one on the right, I certainly wouldn't want to mess with you. You look proper hard.

      Never claimed to be hard in my life.
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •