Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nipple have you grassed to the mods?

No, requested a picture of a member of nsc that has nowt to do with argument be taken down so don't start taking people's ill informed posts as gospel.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Nibble, I'm sure you are a decent bloke and all that but you do come across on here as a complete cock end.

You complain about getting stick but it's you that starts the binfests in the first place.

Go to the first page and see who starts the name calling................

Sir Sir it was him.................... grow up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble, I'm sure you are a decent bloke and all that but you do come across on here as a complete cock end.

You complain about getting stick but it's you that starts the binfests in the first place.

Go to the first page and see who starts the name calling................

Sir Sir it was him.................... grow up.

Excuse me? Get the facts right. And I don't complain about getting stick. I don't mind it, just don't like being accused of bullying when I respond to it. Also i hardly think you can lecture about binfest contributions when you come on here giving it the "cock end" nonsense. Bit hypocritical, eh?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't want to be a 'bystander', but TLO is taking up the whole f***ing sofa. If he would budge up, i could get back to being a bysitter

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Excuse me? Get the facts right. And I don't complain about getting stick. I don't mind it, just don't like being accused of bullying when I respond to it. Also i hardly think you can lecture about binfest contributions when you come on here giving it the "cock end" nonsense. Bit hypocritical, eh?

Actually, he's right, Nibs. You posted the first "f***ing twat". It kind of went downhill from there. KSA did try and explain his post but you kind of lost it by then.

Sorry, mate but you aren't coming across too well on this thread. Calm down, maybe?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Actually, he's right, Nibs. You posted the first "f***ing twat". It kind of went downhill from there.

Sorry, mate but you aren't coming across too well on this thread. Calm down, maybe?

I posted the first name but not the first insult so lets all just "have it right" shall we. I am perfectly calm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here