Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
who runs this page, is it buzza?

buzza you need to get this nibble bloke banned - hes a bit rude and he doesnt even support the right blues anyway. haha.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You Really Can't Help Having A Go At Everyone. You Thought Of Seeing A Professional For Those Issues Of Yours?

If you keep digging at me then yeah I will have a go back. I'm not the one with a warning from mods to stop abusing other posters am I Bars?

Actually look at this thread, I mean really look at it from begin to end and the Jury service one and see who starts it all off. Who is it? It is you Bars. Everytime. Just go to Moderating decisions. it's there for all to see.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Now there losing the argument resort to running to the Bigger Boys for back up, standard procedure for a pair of numptys can only go so far before needing somone elses help

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well, they are quite happy to dish it out but as soon as someone gives it back they yell "Miss,miss he's bullying me"

Pathetic.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

Attachments

• 260px-Pob_logo.jpg
    260px-Pob_logo.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 271

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
If you keep digging at me then yeah I will have a go back. I'm not the one with a warning from mods to stop abusing other posters am I Bars?

Actually look at this thread, I mean really look at it from begin to end and the Jury service one and see who starts it all off. Who is it? It is you Bars. Everytime. Just go to Moderating decisions. it's there for all to see.
No it's not. Check the date. And don't you go dragging me into your binfest, Nipple. :rant:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
No you didn't, you plank!! You merely said that they were somewhere near West Pier. What was the reasoning for the fireworks in the first place? Give me a straight answer or I'll piss through you letterbox. :RAAAAAA!::ascarf:

You better not Fred perma tan Dynadge was rounfd there the other night talking to his partners pupils, recon they will get a blue plaque on the wall for that :D

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think Bars is just happy to have the heat taken off him for a while and he is going to run with it as far as he can. He has been warned on here, he has been discussed on NSP for his agressivenes and rudeness. I think Bars thinks if he accuses me enough the heat goes off him.

Right Bars?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Eh? Nibble - I'm not defending You, Stan or Mars Bar (or whatever) but you complained to the mods first, Mars hasn't complained YET and you've all been as bad as each other with the insults and abuse. I don't think anyone (even us "bystanders") can take the high ground.

Do you?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Eh? Nibble - I'm not defending You, Stan or Mars Bar (or whatever) but you complained to the mods first, Mars hasn't complained YET and you've all been as bad as each other with the insults and abuse. I don't think anyone (even us "bystanders") can take the high ground.

Do you?

'Bystanders?' Pah!

I think the word you're looking for is HECKLERS.

That's why you've got no Pringles left, you've tossed them all at the main players form your comfy sofa...

:smugasthedrivensnow:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Do you?

I'm just saying that accusing me of bullying and then Stan starts trying to get me banned etc. All a bit rich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here