Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Listen folks, I am perfectlyy happy. If you actually look at the thread it is Bars that is doing the majority of the vitriolic name calling and piss-taking. As I have a reputation for flying off the handle it lands at my feet. I really don't mid taking a ribbing. However, I find Bars particular brand of piss taking quite uncalled for and decidedly dull. That is why I have a problem with him/her.

So do I get an apology for unnecessarily being called a moron?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Listen folks, I am perfectlyy happy. If you actually look at the thread it is Bars that is doing the majority of the vitriolic name calling and piss-taking. As I have a reputation for flying off the handle it lands at my feet. I really don't mid taking a ribbing. However, I find Bars particular brand of piss taking quite uncalled for and decidedly dull. That is why I have a problem with him/her.

You Also Have A Problem Getting Past Auditions Too Apparently.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
is this still going? blimey. how old are you nibble? have you found someone else to bully. absoloutley pathetic mate.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I have explained why I called you a moron.

Nope, sorry, can't find it.

How about a simple "sorry I brought you into this, I was just being irrational and rude for the sake of it"?

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
please do not listen to me, you will be dumber for having done so.

first sensible thing youve said mate. dearo dear.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nope, sorry, can't find it.

How about a simple "sorry I brought you into this, I was just being irrational and rude for the sake of it"?

It was because I was trying to explain that when you post someones picture without their permission, especially when it has another member of Nsc in it that has f*** all to do with this thread then it annoys and upsets some people. And opens them up to ridicule when they weren't even involved. Which is exactly what happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here