Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Elder is better than Nicky Forster

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Am I Blind? Well If Watching Forster Drift In And Out Of Games Week In And Week Out Is Blind Then Yes. Sell Him In The Trnasfer Window And Get A Youngster In Not Some Old Codger.

Welcome to NSC Bars Mar.

That is complete and utter tripe.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
mate , im not part of a clique , i know no-one on this board , have no interest in meeting anyone ...... but you are talking shite

f*** You. How The f*** Do You Know It's Shite? When Did Nathan Get A Chance? A Decent Chance? Put Him Head to Head With Forster And You'll See.

Welcome to NSC Bars Mar.

That is complete and utter tripe.

Yeah..What Makes You The Expert Then? Wanker.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Huh? Why Is That A Comedy Post? I Go To Every Home Game And Have An Opinion. I Have Viewed This Site For Over a Year And When I Make a Post I Get Abused. Go f*** YourSelf

Why Do People Respond Like This Just Because I Have A Different Opinion? I Thought People Are Free To Share On This Board. Wankers

f*** You. How The f*** Do You Know It's Shite? When Did Nathan Get A Chance? A Decent Chance? Put Him Head to Head With Forster And You'll See.

For someone who considered 'Comedy Poster' to be abusive, you've not done badly in your 7 posts to date.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not going to pull anyone apart Buzzer. He's not worth it. Elder over Forster - f***ing give me strength!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Pringles anyone? I'm gonna get comfortable watching the "clique" pull this retard apart.

And You Can Shut The f*** Up. You're The Retard With The Milf Fixation. Do You Know How Boring That Is Now? Give Me One Good Reason Why Elder Shouldn't Be Given A Chance?

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
I feel like I have wandered into an inverted universe. Is it really being suggested that Elder should start ahead of Forster? He is top scorer and seems to be finding his feet after a slow start. Elder was unable to finish against a very poor Cheltenham side, three or four tap ins from three yards out.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Good morning Mister Mars. You seem to know a lot about Nathan. Personally as he hasn't been given a lot of first team games and I am living in Turkey that's not surprising but I wonder, how much have YOU seen of Nathan. ? Do you go to the reserve games?. If so, other than a willingness to work, what attributes has Nathan got that, say Alex hasn't?

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
And You Can Shut The f*** Up. You're The Retard With The Milf Fixation. Do You Know How Boring That Is Now? Give Me One Good Reason Why Elder Shouldn't Be Given A Chance?

OK, the misses against Cheltenham in the Daffy Duck Trophy, on at least 3 occasions he had chances laid on a plate that were about 5 yards out and he still managed to miss them.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Oh, I am terribly sorry HKFC, I can see there is a distinct possibility for misunderstanding with my remarks that I hadn't previously anticipated. When I was referring to attributes I meant those of the footballing variety and not of the physical or phallic. I hope that clears up any misunderstanding and I do hope that Mr Mars has not taken offense to any possible slur on the character of Monsieur Elder.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Bugger!! He's gone offline...... what a dickhead!!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh, I am terribly sorry HKFC, I can see there is a distinct possibility for misunderstanding with my remarks that I hadn't previously anticipated. When I was referring to attributes I meant those of the footballing variety and not of the physical or phallic. I hope that clears up any misunderstanding and I do hope that Mr Mars has not taken offense to any possible slur on the character of Monsieur Elder.

Wanker

:jester:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

I thought that I was sometimes guilty of posting crap but Bars Mar really takes the biscuit.

:D

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
blimey what a palarver! i dont get to see many games these days but even i know that that nafan elder is no wayne rooney! what is this clown on about? happy new year greetings to you lot from palma

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here