Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Brighton goal

Grimace

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
Brighton
what is the best brighton goal you have ever seen at the withdeen or away from the withdeen mine was dean cox agianst the swansea that was the best goal i have seen so what is yours:ascarf::ascarf:and we won 3-2 up the albion

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Plenty by BZ, Also PW and Case's semi final classic too. Eric Potts two in injury time also as well as Paul Watson's against Stoke in four minutes of stoppage time.

However my favourite was by a player I never liked at all. It was Peter Sayer against who I can't quite remember but the ball was player onto him from out half, he played a 1-2 with Teddy Maybank and proceeded to hit the return on the volley from well outside of the penalty area into the net, truly a gem.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A couple of thousand BHA fans who were there will probably agree with you

I do, despite being in the main stand with the home supporters and not having the perfect view...still rate it as the best I have seen.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
stuart mundays was IMMENSE

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
what is the best brighton goal you have ever seen at the withdeen or away from the withdeen mine was dean cox agianst the swansea that was the best goal i have seen so what is yours:ascarf::ascarf:and we won 3-2 up the albion

Zamora at Bury was good.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here