View Poll Results: so who is the weirdest poster ?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hove Born and Bred

    39 43.82%
  • ERNEST

    8 8.99%
  • 1066 Gull

    19 21.35%
  • FG ( although don't hear a lot from him nowadays)

    1 1.12%
  • Dwayne

    3 3.37%
  • We are all a bit strange

    19 21.35%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70
  1. #31
    Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Playing snooker
    Posts
    12,203


    0 Not allowed!
    I like the little exchange HB&B and Paul Valley had on the Best mate who is a poster thread.

    So, when you think about it, HB&B was actually having an on-line conversation with himself on an internet message board.

    Now that is just too odd to even think about on a Sunday morning, so I think I'll go out.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #32
      Administrator hitony's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      South Wales (im not welsh !!)
      Posts
      15,893


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      maybe he lives near by hang I will check the attic......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..no he's not there.

      Tut Tut......poor (complete lack of) english grammer
    • #33
      Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Playing snooker
      Posts
      12,203


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hitony View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I do believe HB&B is now OWNED
      Would that mean Paul Valley is also owned? I'm confused.
    • #34
      Administrator hitony's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      South Wales (im not welsh !!)
      Posts
      15,893


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bry Nylon View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I like the little exchange HB&B and Paul Valley had on the Best mate who is a poster thread.

      So, when you think about it, HB&B was actually having an on-line conversation with himself on an internet message board.

      Now that is just too odd to even think about on a Sunday morning, so I think I'll go out.


      I think you are right Bry.............talking to yourself is one thing........holding an internet convo with yourself is....well...........quite weird
    • #35
      You can change this Bozza's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Back in Sussex
      Posts
      39,551


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bry Nylon View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I like the little exchange HB&B and Paul Valley had on the Best mate who is a poster thread.

      So, when you think about it, HB&B was actually having an on-line conversation with himself on an internet message board.

      Now that is just too odd to even think about on a Sunday morning, so I think I'll go out.
      I'm not sure of the thread you're talking about, but it sounds like it will look a wee bit strange when I merge the 2 accounts together in a minute, such that all Paul Valley posts are correctly displayed as coming from HB&B.
    • #36
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      22,307


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hitony View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Tut Tut......poor (complete lack of) english grammer
      but that it was me Hove Born & Bred is famous for !!!!!!
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #37
      Administrator hitony's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      South Wales (im not welsh !!)
      Posts
      15,893


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bry Nylon View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Would that mean Paul Valley is also owned? I'm confused.

      Well............i think they BOTH must be owned mate..........
    • #38
      Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Playing snooker
      Posts
      12,203


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm not sure of the thread you're talking about, but it sounds like it will look a wee bit strange when I merge the 2 accounts together in a minute, such that all Paul Valley posts are correctly displayed as coming from HB&B.
      This one...

      http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?t=112417
    • #39
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      22,307


      0 Not allowed!
      I do not believe this
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #40
      Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Playing snooker
      Posts
      12,203


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I do not believe this
      What's Paul's view?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •