Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 year season tickets

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"Three-year STHs are entitled to apply for free cup tickets for all home cup matches - but you have to apply for the ticket from the club, it is not posted out automatically."

I read this quote with interest as I enquired about free cup tickets when season ticket renewals were invited earlier in the year. My 3 year season ran out at the end of last season.

I was told very clearly that this would not be the policy for the forth coming season (i.e. the current season). The lady on the phone even confirmed this with a colleague when I challenged her as to the benefit of being a 3 year ticket holder; the previous 'fixed price' arguement might not hold over 3 years given prices had come down this year.

This was the main reason why I opted out...so you can imagine my frustration at now seeing that I was given incorrect information.

Can I upgrade my ticket?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The three-year season ticket holders have been given TWO rounds of the Jonhstone's Paint Trophy for free. Our normal policy is to only give the first HOME cup game of the season free, but this season we have offered both rounds as there was some confusion over tickets for the first round tie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here