Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, but Creme de Menthe frappe is.

Last edited:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Could never work out why this combination was more expensive than straight lager after all lemonade or lime or whatever 'top' would be cheaper than the lager it replaced.

Robbery.

Last edited:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
This is real beer
A image.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Could never work out why this combination was more expensive than straight lager after all lemonade or lime or whatever 'top' would be cheaper than the later it replaced.

Robbery.

It's probably classified as a cocktail, which are notoriously overpriced as you're paying for labour time too.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Why not go the whole way and have a babycham-deer_0.png

You know you want to....

I once ordered a larger, with a top, at the AMEX (not for me I hasten to add) After disappearing for a while the young lad serving reappeared with a plastic lid from a tea and demonstrated how it wouldn't fit.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I once ordered a larger, with a top, at the AMEX (not for me I hasten to add) After disappearing for a while the young lad serving reappeared with a plastic lid from a tea and demonstrated how it wouldn't fit.

Daughter drinks larger top and had many a 'fun' conversation explaining to the numpty behind the counter at the Amex WTF it is.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Daughter drinks larger top and had many a 'fun' conversation explaining to the numpty behind the counter at the Amex WTF it is.

This is why the queues are so long. :annoyed:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I always thought ale was just hooked up to the urinals.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Sounds to me like you'd inadvertently time travelled back to the late 1970s.

No one seriously uses the term Poof/Poofter any more.

No one drinks lager top anymore.

Admit it, this was a dream.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Most of it just tastes the same and is manufactured not brewed. Mostly Lager is all about brands and marketing

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Breakfast sould be accompanied by something more gentle and palatable but butch at the same time.

Dubonnet + lemonade or Campari + soda is much more like it.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Most of my gay friends drink (decent) wine or craft beer.

One thing pretty much all my gay friends have in common, however, is that they all drink a lot. But then, pretty much all my straight friends drink a lot as well. Maybe that just says something about me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here