Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrei Kanchelskis ??

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Big shame about Henry VIII's marriage not working out. Still, good he's got a second chance.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Referee87 has asked a simple question. It may be that he is being ironic in which case everyone seems to have missed the point. It may also be that he wanted to know.

Danny seagulls first reply is very, very funny but there has been nearly 60 more posts taking the piss! If the bloke was genuine he must be feeling very small right now. When I made my last post Turkey responded with "Quiche?". 20 people probably found that funny but everyone else who may be reading from time to time won't have a clue what he means. He proved my point in fact.

Three pages and he still won't know what's happended to Andrei Kanchelskis.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You can't blame him for choosing Boleyn...personally I think he'll regret it as he should have chosen Seymour, but Henry's a lazy bugger and her hand has 6 fingers you know...???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Timbo said:
Referee87 has asked a simple question. It may be that he is being ironic in which case everyone seems to have missed the point. It may also be that he wanted to know.

Danny seagulls first reply is very, very funny but there has been nearly 60 more posts taking the piss! If the bloke was genuine he must be feeling very small right now. When I made my last post Turkey responded with "Quiche?". 20 people probably found that funny but everyone else who may be reading from time to time won't have a clue what he means. He proved my point in fact.

f*** off Timbo, the geezers just got himself into NSC Gold!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Timbo said:

With respect, while the Kanchelskis situation may still be a mystery I think you'll find he's been brought up to speed on a number of other significant historical developments. Chill.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hey Tooting, you coming to The Globe this Saturday? I heard the Bard's got a new one, Hamlet or something?

Meet you in Ye Hogshead Inne, by the ducking stool at noon...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
One day we may all be able to discuss the proposed transfer of new players on some sort of electronic typewriter linked together through invisible wires.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Pavilionaire said:
Hey Tooting, you coming to The Globe this Saturday? I heard the Bard's got a new one, Hamlet or something?

Meet you in Ye Hogshead Inne, by the ducking stool at noon...

It's going to be a lot easier to sort out these little get-togethers when they finally get that bloody bridge built. Never can get a coracle from the north bank when you want one.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Timbo said:

You claimed NSC as a whole was a clique. Most of the posters on this thread are not in what is widely regarded as the clique. I still disagree with the term clique though (a group which doen't let others in, its actually a group started and continues to grow by letting people in). This response is an NSC respone. Not a clique response. Hence 'Quiche', a reminder of the last time NSC was discussing 'Clique'.

I would be suprised if Ref87 takes this to heart. It's just a laugh. Nothing personal.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
:D

Be sure to wear your best ruff, doublet and hose, good cuz. I hear the whoring's good in Eastcheap these days...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will Packham was MOM on Saturday IMHO.

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
we've signed some bloke called zamora from bristol rovers on a 1 month loan

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Never heard of him. Can’t be any good if he is a reserve at a poor team like Bristol Rovers. Shame we missed out on Pinamonte.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Would the fans please stay off the pitch at the end so Sam and the lads can do a lap of hounour

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here