NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done, have a peanut.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No of course not Piers. I am sorry Wilkins has gone as I know how much you loved him but I probably as pleased as you were when McGhee got sacked lets just leave it at that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair enough Piers. Dick has a lot of power and control but I am 100% behind him and he just added at least 1000 season ticket holders. Time will tell but I am feeling passionate and hopeful about the future now, something I never felt whilst wilkins was in charge as we were just going through the motions imho.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Wilkins had his faults, however I think the problem is Knight and he is ruining this club now.

Yes, Dick Knight has ruined this club. What has he ever done for us other than bring us back to Brighton, get permission for a new ground, appoint a number of quality managers.

All DKs external appointments have been successful (ignoring your ridiculous views on McGhee). At least give Adams and Knight some time.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, Dick Knight has ruined this club. What has he ever done for us other than bring us back to Brighton, get permission for a new ground, appoint a number of quality managers.

All DKs external appointments have been successful (ignoring your ridiculous views on McGhee). At least give Adams and Knight some time.

11 years and waiting for the ground.

I stand by my views on McGhee, just ridiculous to you as you do not agree with them.

Seen us much this season?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So 7th in the table gets a final rating of 4.6?:ohmy:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is a rating for the 86 league games read again.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
11 years and waiting for the ground.

I stand by my views on McGhee, just ridiculous to you as you do not agree with them.

Seen us much this season?

In answer to your question about 40 matches. It has been a good season but there are definite questions over whether Wilkins could take us up. Adams has been brought in for that reason.

I stand by my view that all Dick Knight's external appointments have been a success and whatever your view on McGhee he had a great two seasons.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
In answer to your question about 40 matches. It has been a good season but there are definite questions over whether Wilkins could take us up. Adams has been brought in for that reason.

I stand by my view that all Dick Knight's external appointments have been a success and whatever your view on McGhee he had a great two seasons.

I think with Wilkins there was that nagging feeling that he probably was a coach and not a manager. Whoever the way this has been done is wrong and in my opinion brings into question Knight's ability to run this club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here