Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF DVD: Details inside.

1066gull

Right, setting myself a target for Friday 13th July for it to be ready (and any further glitches can be sorted in time/plus I like the day, so if its delayed I will blame to gremlins - should be ready before though) at the LATEST for the first people to get their hands on it.

I've set up a temporary email for Gareth and I to use, to protect personal details.

Please email the following to remfund@gmail.com

Name:
Address:
Email:
Role: (player/volunteer/spectator/didn't go)

The DVD will cost £10 and all proceeds go in to the fund.

Payments are decided by Gareth and he will let you know how you can pay once you email your details to the temporary email above.

PM for the password gareth.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bring 'em along to the Kerry Mayo testimonial, 5-a-side and 40 note fund thingies too and you're bound to get a few extra sales.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We cannot sell them at BHAFC without their prior permission. Aid, please can you send me one asap. Thanks.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
just out of interest, what is the thinking behind the need to say what role (if any) one played in the REMF game? Or is there going to be some sort of priority for allocation?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
eh? why do I have to tell you I didn't go? do I get added to some blacklist? (this is the un-pc version of what Roz has just asked :)

1066gull

It will only be used if we face high demand, to prioritise the people who went/played etc.

Think of West Ham.

1066gull

OK. If I get more than my current demand, I will make sure there is a master copy.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done Adie, it can't have been easy with exams and everything.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
With respects, Adrian, it is essential to make sure there is a master copy if REMF are to get the maximum benefit from sales of the DVD.

I would have thought that was blindingly obvious but there you go.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not meaning to stick my nose in and belittle things, but dvd-r are like £6 for 50 blank ones so theres no reason to have 'limited' numbers surely?

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Not meaning to stick my nose in and belittle things, but dvd-r are like £6 for 50 blank ones so theres no reason to have 'limited' numbers surely?

There's also the costs of DVD cases, paper and printer ink, etc.

However, I think the real issue would be the production time. I know that personally I would only be able to knock out about 3 DVDs an hour with my old DVD writer setup.

I'd use a first come first served approach to encourage people to order ASAP as there is unlimited supply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here