Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remf Dvd

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Aid

Please give us an update on this presentation, the delay is almost as long and the release date as anticipated as the new Transformers movie.

What is going on old chap ???

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Have now spent my cash elsewhere.

Let me know when it is done, and how many Euros it is. Ta.

1066gull

Thanks for bumping this.

Right, I am in the fiddly bits.

Can I have team sheets with all names and shirts numbers as I...forgot. Someone is bound to have them. And all tactical changes. Not fussed by timings guys.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Thanks for bumping this.

Right, I am in the fiddly bits.

Can I have team sheets with all names and shirts numbers as I...forgot. Someone is bound to have them. And all tactical changes. Not fussed by timings guys.

Why the f*** do you need tactical changes?
Just put the f***ing match onto a DVD and sell it!

No need for all these fancy highlighs crap!

It'll be the next REMF game before the DVD is out!!!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Adrie why dont you just admit that your no where near finished or just give up, or these excuses are getting boring now, this dvd isnt gunna sell as much as it did before, youve missed your prime selling time ! FOOL

1066gull

Adrie why dont you just admit that your no where near finished or just give up, or these excuses are getting boring now, this dvd isnt gunna sell as much as it did before, youve missed your prime selling time ! FOOL

i am nearly finished.

and yeh, i no it has. but ive had loads of setbacks.

coursework. some of it gone missing, started again/then went back to recovered original that was found. should be done wednesday latest.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Get hold of the team details - The Large One MIGHT send you a pdf of the info he had for the programme if you ask him VERY NICELY.

Then make a simple rolling title screen with the names and numbers on it. This to follow the intro title screen. Job done, innit?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Get hold of the team details - The Large One MIGHT send you a pdf of the info he had for the programme if you ask him VERY NICELY.

Then make a simple rolling title screen with the names and numbers on it. This to follow the intro title screen. Job done, innit?

was that the programme that TLO didnt bring on the night

WHAT

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Give the guy a break.

If he has had exams and stuff they have to come first.

I agree to a point, but then, he has brought it upon himself by moaning to all and sundry that they allowed to share their own personal footage with us (god forbid!) as it would interfere with the 'imminent' release of his dvd..

Sadly I'm sure 50% of potential customers have lost interest by now so his previous claims about loss of REMF funds hold little value for me.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It really does need a release date now Aid. Everyone apprieciates your efforts but its 9 weeks this Friday mate. Any news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here