Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Lowe

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Season long loan to Port Vale

Port Vale have landed Craig Rocastle and Keith Lowe.

Midfielder Rocastle arrives from Oldham on a two-year deal - whilst Wolves defender Lowe has arrived on a season-long loan.

"Craig is a player I have watched for a while now. He is a good age and has a good attitude," Vale manager Martin Foyle told The Sentinel.

"Although he had a year left at Oldham, they have said they won't stand in his way.

"He played in the play-offs for Oldham and I thought he was their man-of-the-match in the second leg of the semi-final against Blackpool."

On Lowe, Foyle added: "Mick says he has bags of potential and will only loan him out as he feels, in another year, Keith will go back to Wolves and really do something.

"He is a solid centre-half, can head the ball and will die for the cause. He will stick his foot in, is quick and also wants to learn."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=470853&CPID=11&clid=50&lid=5&title=Vale+land+duo&channel=&

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
When Keith Lowe was down here he was seeing one of my mates friends, by all account he was a proper nob.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
crodonilson said:
When Keith Lowe was down here he was seeing one of my mates friends, by all account he was a proper nob.

He's gay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here