Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban Questions

0 Not allowed!
    Originally posted by Simster
    Lovely stuff.

A couple of things FRANK. You acted like a total tosser (as usual) in that FINE thread, then flounced off to Brightonfans. Meanwhile, you apparently took legal advice about suing me ( please do try it) and NSC because of one possibly incorrect comment which was removed immediately. Then you come crawling back on here as if nothing's happened. You have some FRONT, FRANK. What a twunt you are.

Meanwhile, I really hadn't noticed how many people call me Dimster. But on this thread I think more people have called my post "post of the day" or indeed "year" than have called me Dimster. Not that I care, but you seem happy to attach such importance to these things.

Anyway back to the old internet philipino wife thingy. When exactly does her work visa come through? Just out of interest, like?

The lunatic has accused me of hacking. Where do I get legal advice on suing. He`d know wouldn`t he. I`ll ask him when he comes back from lunch.
    So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because it’s not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I thought me and Les/Dribble has ding dongs but this takes the ****ing biscuit.

Hooray for Quimster and BHGAY Express!
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm

0 Not allowed!
      So is he gonna be banned? Didn't think so.
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Questions
      The lunatic has accused me of hacking. Where do I get legal advice on suing. He`d know wouldn`t he. I`ll ask him when he comes back from lunch.
      Good idea. Perhaps you could offer him the chance to **** your mother as a sweetener?

Come to think of it - you won't need to. He'd jump at the chance to consider you a friend. He is actually the only person on the board without a single friend. Maybe the only person in Sussex?

By the way Frank, I take back my comment on you buying a wife. I now fully accept that you went on holiday to that well known holiday destination, the Phillipines, and came back with somebody who fell in love with you for the person you are - she really must love you to jump out of her life of phillipino luxury and into the squalor that the UK.

It could happen to anyone - and frequently does. Obviously.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Nibble
      So is he gonna be banned? Didn't think so.

Do you want me to be banned ?
      So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because it’s not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.
      GAME OVER

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by ChapmansThe Saviour
      I thought me and Les/Dribble has ding dongs but this takes the ****ing biscuit.

Hooray for Quimster and BHGAY Express!
      Really? You think we have ding dongs?

I would say me and Wozza have ding dongs, Nibble and Lokki have ding dongs. We have tiny little squabbles that amount to nothing.

You're right though Simster and Franks bing bong ding dongs ar ethe tops for sure.
      Stop your grinning and drop your linen.
      GAME OVER

0 Not allowed!
      Yes, you're an irritating ****.
      Stop your grinning and drop your linen.

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Les Biehn

I would say me and Wozza have ding dongs, Nibble and Lokki have ding dongs. We have tiny little squabbles that amount to nothing.

You're right though Simster and Franks bing bong ding dongs ar ethe tops for sure.
      Just ignore. CACKman's the GAYvyer talking shit again.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Les Biehn

Squabbles? Yeah, that's probably the right word for them.

Big Up Simsters last post too, that's BIG.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm

0 Not allowed!
      Dunno - I'd like to see this develop into all out Board War and then you get banned.
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.