Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'What A Load Of Rubbish' Chant From H Block - Out Of Order?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I say YES. This is mid-table mediocrity. For better or worse. Probably worse. Better learn to live with it for the next half dozen games. Personally, I RELISH the non-nailbiting finish to the season for the first time in yonks. Very very poor value at 25 notes a throw, but that's the nature of the beast.

We're not going up. We're not going down. Job done.

Maybe just stay away for the remainder of this season's games, rather than chant 'What A Load Of Rubbish' - and certainly don't squander money travelling to the likes of Tranmere on a Bank Holiday Monday unless you're assured of a good crack irrespective of the football. Cos the football will be piss-poor from here on in. Fact.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No. We didn't even look to be trying, f***ing awful tactically inept performance. I dont care at what stage of the season it is we should stilll be looking to win games.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Da Man Clay said:
No. We didn't even look to be trying, f***ing awful tactically inept performance. I dont care at what stage of the season it is we should stilll be looking to win games.
word.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Out of order... each to his own, I guess, but it didn't exactly swell to a mighty crescendo of disapproval, did it?

I was surprised at the intensity of the chant. But it might wake some people up.

I was equally surprised at the bafflement that Dean Wilkins expressed in his post-match comments. He's the manager. He should have some idea about what went wrong and why.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
I was surprised at the intensity of the chant. But it might wake some people up.

I was equally surprised at the bafflement that Dean Wilkins expressed in his post-match comments. He's the manager. He should have some idea about what went wrong and why.

From the front of G/H block it was barely audible.

I certainly agree about DW's interview... I was shocked that he admitted bewilderment at what was going on during the game. Isn't it his job to understand these things and act accordingly ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Have the Fans lost it or are they retro only fans.

I totally agree its a midtable means nothing match we edged the first half on performance IMO and they were better the second to chant what a load of rubbish is pathetic .

:angry: :angry::nono:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Titanic said:
From the front of G/H block it was barely audible.

I certainly agree about DW's interview... I was shocked that he admitted bewilderment at what was going on during the game. Isn't it his job to understand these things and act accordingly ?
Evidence that maybe he doesn't know what he's doing perhaps, or am i not allowed to say that?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
Have the Fans lost it or are they retro only fans.

I totally agree its a midtable means nothing match we edged the first half on performance IMO and they were better the second to chant what a load of rubbish is pathetic .

:angry: :angry::nono:

So why was it different from the stoke game last season? We were awful both halves and Doncaster could have had 3 or 4 without Flinders.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Definately not, Ican cope with seeing the Albion lose but to meekly surrender like today is unacceptable.There seemed to be no pride or passion about us today.Donny were flying into every tackle right to the very end, even when they were cruising they wanted it more than us.A diabolical performance that, with the exeption of Elphick. Flinders & maybe Loft , the team should be ashamed of. Not good enough & definately not acceptable.

D

Deleted member 2719

Da Man Clay said:
So why was it different from the stoke game last season? We were awful both halves and Doncaster could have had 3 or 4 without Flinders.

That flinders job.

Nowhere near the pathetic performance against stoke last season IMO.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
That flinders job.

Nowhere near the pathetic performance against stoke last season IMO.

True, its also the defenders job to make some sort of defence. Least we scored against Stoke, I think if we played Doncaster for the next month we wouldn't score.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
the wanderbus said:
Definately not, Ican cope with seeing the Albion lose but to meekly surrender like today is unacceptable.There seemed to be no pride or passion about us today.Donny were flying into every tackle right to the very end, even when they were cruising they wanted it more than us.A diabolical performance that, with the exeption of Elphick. Flinders & maybe Loft , the team should be ashamed of. Not good enough & definately not acceptable.

Alarming that some of these guys were presumably thrown in to assess whether they were worth an extension to their contract. I think we know the answer now.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Tom Hark said:
Alarming that some of these guys were presumably thrown in to assess whether they were worth an extension to their contract. I think we know the answer now.

Good call. I can't see the likes of frutos, mayo, loft or fraser getting new contracts if theirs are due. I think Hart will be offered a new one but on much lesser terms money wise which is why he has not played recently as I believe if he plays one more game then he will automatically get a new contract on the same money he is on now. I may be wrong but that is what I believe

D

Deleted member 2719

Da Man Clay said:
True, its also the defenders job to make some sort of defence. Least we scored against Stoke, I think if we played Doncaster for the next month we wouldn't score.

I agree that we never looked like scoring but i thought it was basically down to two poor defencive errors that lost us the game not 90mins of crap football.

Like i said midtable end of season game seen plenty i just feel some people forget what these games are like.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
B.M.F said:
I think Hart will be offered a new one but on much lesser terms money wise which is why he has not played recently as I believe if he plays one more game then he will automatically get a new contract on the same money he is on now. I may be wrong but that is what I believe
I've heard similar to that too.I personally hope he gets a better offer elsewhere as he's been shat on by Wilkins and he doesn't deserve that.He's our most versatile player FFS.:angry:

1066gull

i wasted twenty quid for that shit if i want to shout "you don't know what your doing", "what a load of rubbish" and pick on certain individuals, I will.

And the season ticket holders have a right too, were we shite

D

Deleted member 2719

AdrianDINho said:
i wasted twenty quid for that shit if i want to shout "you don't know what your doing", "what a load of rubbish" and pick on certain individuals, I will.

Never had a pop at you and always thought you were picked on now i know why.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Perhaps you should join the fickle fan club with the rest.

:nono:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
AdrianDINho said:

Aids I think thats the 1st time i've ever agreed with you ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here