Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best player in your school football team

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We had a Kid called Karl Whinder in our School.

He went to play for some really odd u21 team in Africa and had a few trails for Premiership clubs.
Now plays for Keymer and Hassocks!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Played U15 football in Bognor with Geoff Cooper who played the grand total of 3 games plus a few as sub for Albion

A few of the other blokes I played Schoolboy football with played for Bognor when they had their cup runs in the early 80s

I also played with a bloke called Wayne Pratt at Andover, who signed for Southampton and made 1 appearance, against Liverpool

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Same year as current Crawley player manager Dave Woozley, he was head and shoulders above everyone else and went on to play regular football for Palace, Oxford and Torquay. He was pretty smart at school so no suprise he's gone into management so early.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Dean Cox:lolol:

Played with him at Primary School and down the park quite often.

As a general rule: If you had him on your side, you would never lose:lolol:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Jake Robinson

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Matt Elliot was in the year below me at school but whenever he was interviewed he was apparntly 3 years younger than me

Most of our school team for my year went for trials at Wimbledon (proper wimbledon when they had plough lane )

Think most of them ended up paying for Epsom and Ewell or Banstead

Was about 20 years ago though

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
no. the same Paul Smith that saved my bacon by threatening to lump Khalid Khan when I said he played footie like a fairy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here