Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BUBA - did he influence anyone to his point of view?

How did Buba influence your point of view?

• Yes, I see Buba's point completely. I am influenced

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I appreciated several points and am swayed a little

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Buba has a few points, but I still feel he misrepresents others

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Buba has not won me over, in fact the opposite

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
WHO SAID THEY WERE INFLUENCED????????

SAKE! He really did win!
1. Buba himself.
2. Buba's dog

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He hasn't won really has he? He will now get the message (if he didn't already) that no-one wants to hear his crap. It was fun though wasn't it? 'Citing!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
WHO SAID THEY WERE INFLUENCED

Sully me old fruit ............. one of them was me ...............

no-one in their right minds could possibly have been influenced. But there was a moment to have a bit of a laugh with this poll. Never mind.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Sully me old fruit ............. one of them was me ...............

no-one in their right minds could possibly have been influenced. But there was a moment to have a bit of a laugh with this poll. Never mind.

Phew... that leaves one brainwashed poor soul......

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Virgo's Haircut said:
No he hasn't won.

It's not about winning or losing. NSC is for everyone, and as this thread has been reported a number of times, by different users over the last few days, I think things have gone far enough.
What a load of crap. Far more people wanted it then disapproved of it and you come along and stop it. He was making himself look stupid and now he's gone and got martyr status.

f***ing Nazi mods ruining NSC. That's the first time I've ever said that.

Brovian said:
What a load of crap. Far more people wanted it then disapproved of it and you come along and stop it. He was making himself look stupid and now he's gone and got martyr status.

f***ing Nazi mods ruining NSC. That's the first time I've ever said that.

God you're sexy when you're angry. :love:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I agree. It shouldn't have been removed. Everyone has the freedom to voice their opinion on NSC, so long as it isn't interfering with the running of the board.

Anyone remember the dark day when RLZ took it upon himself to remove a post that he felt was destructive to the club. There was an outcry. I disagreed with that and I disagree now.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The thread should be reinstated forthwith, albeit maybe "locked" for viewing only.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Virgo's Haircut said:
There were a number of people that reported the thread for various reasons, and I took the decsion to remove it.

thought_police.gif

:angry: and indeed :censored:

Last edited:

I kept out of the original thread.

But I recognised Buba's point of view and style of debate. I first came across it on a visit to Israel a few years back. Meeting people like him was one of the most depressing things about the place. In any other context, they might come across as friendly, articulate, welcoming individuals - but, in reality, they drove me to distraction. The Palestinians I met were quite different - they were just friendly, articulate and welcoming.

The tragedy of the place is that I guess it's become impossible these days to encounter both communities as freely as I was able to - but that was when Yitzhak Rabin was prime minister.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:

But I recognised Buba's point of view and style of debate. I first came across it on a visit to Israel a few years back. Meeting people like him was one of the most depressing things about the place. In any other context, they might come across as friendly, articulate, welcoming individuals - but, in reality, they drove me to distraction. The Palestinians I met were quite different - they were just friendly, articulate and welcoming.

The tragedy of the place is that I guess it's become impossible these days to encounter both communities as freely as I was able to - but that was when Yitzhak Rabin was prime minister.

Absolutely... so can't we be allowed to make up our own mind by engaging with him at whatever level (from interested and polite inquiry to rank abuse) rather than have the NAZI mods jackboots of censorship trampling all over it ??

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:

Quite. So echoing Titanic's plea - can't you re-instate the thread and let the people who want to engage in the debate do so?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Brovian said:
Quite. So echoing Titanic's plea - can't you re-instate the thread and let the people who want to engage in the debate do so?

and ignoring the pleas from those of us who felt it was not needed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here