Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How PIKEY are your Christmas deccies ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Inside, I have created a masterpiece. My ceiling decorations are a sight to BEHOLD, and along with my good lady wifes efforts on our Christmas tree, the living room has once again been transformed into a tasteful glistening dedication to the very SPIRIT of Crimble - and has been known to reduce grown men and takeaway deliver boys to tears of joy in rememrance to their childhoods of y'or. Your. Or whatever.

This year though, I have also gone to the extravagance of mounting a "Skiiing Santa" upon the wall of my outside shed at the front of the house. His arm rotates in perpetual motion, driving forth his gaudy ski stick thing. I was unsure at first, but now I have decided I LIKE it. This was originally going to be a poll, but I can't be bothered now because I've had two glasses of wine and I have decided I don't give a toss.

Is it pikey ? It could well be. But I don't care. Its there till the 2nd of January, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Unless you nick it I suppose.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Where's the christmas bats then?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Mine are ultra Pike! as i purchased them from a booty for £2 only to realise a few days later tesco had the very same lights for £1.49. My heart sank to new depths when i realised i had been stiffed by a 90 year old volvo driving cockney bastad. :nono:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
got none up this year, the puppy keeps eating everything, puttin a tree/decs up=recipe for disaster

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Inside, I have created a masterpiece. My ceiling decorations are a sight to BEHOLD, and along with my good lady wifes efforts on our Christmas tree, the living room has once again been transformed into a tasteful glistening dedication to the very SPIRIT of Crimble - and has been known to reduce grown men and takeaway deliver boys to tears of joy in rememrance to their childhoods of y'or. Your. Or whatever.

This year though, I have also gone to the extravagance of mounting a "Skiiing Santa" upon the wall of my outside shed at the front of the house. His arm rotates in perpetual motion, driving forth his gaudy ski stick thing. I was unsure at first, but now I have decided I LIKE it. This was originally going to be a poll, but I can't be bothered now because I've had two glasses of wine and I have decided I don't give a toss.

Is it pikey ? It could well be. But I don't care. Its there till the 2nd of January, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Unless you nick it I suppose.

EXCELLENT work Easy

We have EXTERNAL lights all up along the top of the house and across the top of the garage. More on the tree in the front garden as well as a SANTA and TREE pegged in the front garden.

All in Blue and White

:thumbsup:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I have cut down a bit this year :D

xmas_lights_0001_470x336.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
EXCELLENT work Easy

We have EXTERNAL lights all up along the top of the house and across the top of the garage. More on the tree in the front garden as well as a SANTA and TREE pegged in the front garden.

All in Blue and White

:thumbsup:

I simply cannot compete with that. :bowdown:
I may still staple some lights along the front guttering though.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thers's homes in Crawley which go over the top like that pic.Mind you it's stunning to see.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You sure it's from Liverpool? Must be stolen then

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Random Google pic from Liverpool!

You mean the house is in Liverpool, but the deccies were all "borrowed" from Knowsley, Birkenhead, Chester and Southport...

Mine are ultra Pike! as i purchased them from a booty for £2 only to realise a few days later tesco had the very same lights for £1.49. My heart sank to new depths when i realised i had been stiffed by a 90 year old volvo driving cockney bastad. :nono:

If you had bought them at Tescos for £2 and found out their supplier had charged Tesco £1.49, that would be no problem. So what's the difference?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here