Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Socks and sandals

Is it acceptable for a man to sport socks with sandals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I've been arguing for ages, well 22 years of married life, as to whether it's acceptable for a man to combine socks with sandals. I don't give a fig as to the social convention but my wife is convinced it's an unacceptable fashion faux pas.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I've been arguing for ages, well 22 years of married life, as to whether it's acceptable for a man to combine socks with sandals. I don't give a fig as to the social convention but my wife is convinced it's an unacceptable fashion faux pas.

As is almost always the case, you should listen to your wife, she is right.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Are you German? Socks with sandals-into the stocks with you!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Socks with sandals is punk as f*ck.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Couldn't care less, but I must admit that on one occasion I did actually do this, when a chill was in the air and I needed to put on footwear fast to rush out.
Don't want to admit it, but although it's not a cool look, it was very comfortable.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Couldn't care less, but I must admit that on one occasion I did actually do this, when a chill was in the air and I needed to put on footwear fast to rush out.
Don't want to admit it, but although it's not a cool look, it was very comfortable.
This! Comfort before aesthetics!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
going on how many people wear them I'm probably in a minority on this but I ****ing hate sandals. Hate, hate, HATE them. They are stupid, ugly, horrible ****ers. The only thing worse than sandals are socks and sandals.

So you and your wife are both wrong. That said your wife is at least trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
going on how many people wear them I'm probably in a minority on this but I ****ing hate sandals. Hate, hate, HATE them. They are stupid, ugly, horrible ****ers. The only thing worse than sandals are socks and sandals.

So you and your wife are both wrong. That said your wife is at least trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Imagine getting so upset about what someone else wears on their feet! I better not mention my fake crocs...

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

What do you do when you're somewhere hot?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here