Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Please remain in your seats so that...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I really hope Fulham do it for many many reasons.

Before any of the Palace or other away idiots, find the silly photos of the touts at Norwich with their tatty Champions scarves, it was nothing to do with our club.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Can't beat the hawkers

C99UsC-WAAAHx0x.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Neither are anything to do with the clubs though - so it’s not Cardiff’s fault. Want them to go up today, I prefer Fulham as a club, but feel they’d be stronger than Cardiff next season and that’s how we need to think really...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Neither are anything to do with the clubs though - so it’s not Cardiff’s fault. Want them to go up today, I prefer Fulham as a club, but feel they’d be stronger than Cardiff next season and that’s how we need to think really...

No we need to aim higher next season, with some more players we can avoid being anywhere near the relegation zone...imo

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Far too many half and half scarves on Fridays fanzone.
Esp if you consider 1 far too many.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No we need to aim higher next season, with some more players we can avoid being anywhere near the relegation zone...imo

Possibly, but again, Cardiff will surely be weaker than Fulham next season which will help wherever we aim for!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
One down and hopefully Swansea to survive......(writes the selfish Brighton supporter who lives in Wales and wants two localish games next year)......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here