Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The only brown face on an underground train in India

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
So you're an Indian off to work on the subway in Bombay or Delhi. You get in a carriage and notice you're the only brown face. The carriage is full of white faces. Are you happy that your country has been taken over by white immigrants? Just asking.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Oh my word

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So you're an Indian off to work on the subway in Bombay or Delhi. You get in a carriage and notice you're the only brown face. The carriage is full of white faces. Are you happy that your country has been taken over by white immigrants? Just asking.
Sure, you invited them in, asking them to help improve your country, and you asked them to fight your wars for you. Now that you're rich enough to use taxis while they slum it underground, I don't see the problem.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

You needed to ask this sort of question pre 1947.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Well in my subway I would have BMT with lettuce, tomatoe, red onion and cucumber. With Mayo as the sauce.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You'd be happy if you were a suicide bomber. Maximum impact. POW.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
barry+manilow.jpg

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Just read his 'case notes' sad case really! Parents taken by aliens and sister is leader of the 'martian national front'! Therapist in summary believes that he is 'highly deluded and possibly dangerous' he also calls his dog 'Adolph'

Yes, but they've brought culinary delights like boiled cabbage to the sub-continent. What's not to like?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Don't worry, we will chuck them all out in 1947. All problems gone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here