Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] AJ back for Palarse

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Imagine the scene. We're 0-0 after 78 minutes. Anthony has a mist of red and whacks Wilfred. AJ sent off, The Diver is out of it. The 10 men are on the CH defensive. Tracking back beautifully, in unison and then The Greyhound gets a long, long tru ball from Dunkie and hits it from 25 yard into the top left hand corner.... all bloody over... .... Smellhurst in a zone of silence and going down. Luverly!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'd rather it happen without us losing a player if I'm honest

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Could you imagine, though? I love AJ, and to have him play for the Albion really would be the stuff of dreams, quite literally.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Imagine the scene. We're 0-0 after 78 minutes. Anthony has a mist of red and whacks Wilfred. AJ sent off, The Diver is out of it. The 10 men are on the CH defensive. Tracking back beautifully, in unison and then The Greyhound gets a long, long tru ball from Dunkie and hits it from 25 yard into the top left hand corner.... all bloody over... .... Smellhurst in a zone of silence and going down. Luverly!

Blimey, are you going to leave your brain to science? Interesting!!!

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Certainly packs a punch, but would have to box clever against the Palarse defense, else we'll be on the ropes immediately

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

lost your impetus by getting the initials wrong, muppet !! I hate the use of initials !!

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Unknown.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here