Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LUA LUA to QPR on loan

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You might regret the title, given the body of your post. Just a hunch.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If he does, then fair enough. He doesn't look as if he is going to get near the first team now with Knockaert, Solly, Murphy and Skalak all ahead of him. Good luck to him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Let's hope he hits the ground running. Their next three league games see them play Reading, Fulham and Newcastle.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Does anyone else think we might regret this, he is way down the pecking order but does offer something very different to our current wingers. If any or all of them stop producing, Lua Lua could have been valuable.

I suppose it depends on who or if we bring in anyone ourselves.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I just hope that he gets regular first team action. I still think he can be an amazing player and we won't know how amazing unless he gets a decent run of games.

I don't think he'd come with us to the Prem, should we get promoted, but I suspect he can offer a lot at the upper end of the Championship. Good luck Kaz.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good move for him / us - providing we don't get injuries. Would love him to start vs Reading on Thurs - give us something extra to look out for...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does anyone else think we might regret this, he is way down the pecking order but does offer something very different to our current wingers. If any or all of them stop producing, Lua Lua could have been valuable.
Depends if he can be recalled. If he can, it's great. If he can't, I don't understand why we'd take the risk.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here