Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City v Brighton & Hove Albion U21/23/40s Checkatrade Trophy Tuesday 10th Jan

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No matter what you may think of the competition we're still in it , was hoping to make it along to the game lift permitting and quite looking forward to it , the team will be interesting ,wonder if it's just too early to give Liam a run out , i assume Coventry will field their strongest possible squad and will see this as a excellent opportunity to get to wembley . :albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Albion into the quarter finals if we win...

Mansfield Town v Oldham Athletic

Luton Town v Chesterfield

Oxford United v Scunthorpe United

Blackpool v Wycombe Wanderers

Cheltenham Town OR
Leicester City Academy v Bradford City

Yeovil Town v Reading Academy

Coventry City v Brighton & Hove Albion Academy

Swansea City Academy v Wolverhampton Wanderers Academy

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No matter what you may think of the competition we're still in it , was hoping to make it along to the game lift permitting and quite looking forward to it , the team will be interesting ,wonder if it's just too early to give Liam a run out , i assume Coventry will field their strongest possible squad and will see this as a excellent opportunity to get to wembley . :albion2:

I'm actually enjoying this competition this season, and think it's great for our younger players to have the experience of playing against the senior teams of lower division clubs.

Would love to have seen more of it live, but the majority of games have been away from the Amex.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Interesting that only four academy sides left of which only one is from the premiership. I hope we go for it

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I really can't get excited about this. Can see why league one and league two teams don't want the likes of us in it. But equally can see the devlopment opportunity for our U23's. But in terms of wanting to do well in it, I couldn't care less.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Liam Rosenior :

Just finished training in preparation for @OfficialBHAFC v Coventry tomorrow and I'm so excited! Can't wait to play again!
#bhafc #together

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I only live 15 minutes or so from the Ricoh but I'm not sure I can be bothered. The ground is soulless enough at the best of times.

As for the team I'd think that Ince gets a game as does Rosenior. Hunt, Maenpaa and Towell played in the last round but all 3 played 90 minutes on Saturday so who knows. Up front we look light. Given Manu (I think) and Harper have gone and Lua Lua must be banned I'm assuming James Tilley plays.

I'm going for an old school score of ''Brighton 0''

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I only live 15 minutes or so from the Ricoh but I'm not sure I can be bothered. The ground is soulless enough at the best of times.

As for the team I'd think that Ince gets a game as does Rosenior. Hunt, Maenpaa and Towell played in the last round but all 3 played 90 minutes on Saturday so who knows. Up front we look light. Given Manu (I think) and Harper have gone and Lua Lua must be banned I'm assuming James Tilley plays.

I'm going for an old school score of ''Brighton 0''

If I lived 15 mins from the ground I would DEF go!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here