Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Centre Halfs - Without a club

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Anyone out there that could potentially do a job if required?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Halves.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I was told about left backs last season there is a reason that they are available in March unless an old premier player released in January who could slot in or get Guy Butters to get his boots out again,. What is Matt Upson doing now? Only joking.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Guy Butters ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Tom Dallison, Ben White, Ben Hall, Fikayo Tomori.

White has been on the bench a few times, and, as I posted on the other thread, Rosenior can play across the back four.

I was quite impressed with Dallison in preseason, and he's had the benefit of a loan since then.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
White has been on the bench a few times, and, as I posted on the other thread, Rosenior can play across the back four.

I was quite impressed with Dallison in preseason, and he's had the benefit of a loan since then.

Cambridge fans think Dallison is awful. In League 2.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
If POG and or bong are back soon that gives us more options to cover CB position.
Possibly Bruno into CB and Liam over to RB.
Uwe will no doubt come in but we do have options

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tom Dallison, Ben White, Ben Hall, Fikayo Tomori.

Absolutely. Hopefully we can complete our fixtures with players regarded as 'first teamers' but if that's not possible, I'd be happy to see one of the youngsters come in (although I'm not quite sure why you include Tomori in that list - he's already stepped in to the first team). They may or may not succeed, but we'll never know until they're tried. Cometh the hour, cometh the man and all that.
Anyway, if we can't occasionally call up someone from the DS, what's the point of having one?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Seem to remember a certain Spaniard doing a rather Stirling job at CB earlier this season. Would prefer him than the BFG and slotting Rosenior in at RB tbh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here