Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long and rather wonderful Knockaert piece in Times

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Knockaert interview in the Times

A lengthy interview with Knockaert. It's quite something to feel proud about.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/t...7?shareToken=63f629d5b800100ea088fd5df3c7c0de

Here's an extract:
33dbejn.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Fly epidemic, got one here in the eye too....

What a bloke, what a club :albion2:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
That is a beautifully written piece., only spoilt by an insect or something constantly flying into my eye while I read it. What a bloke he is. He obviously loves this club, we are both lucky to have each other.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
One sentence that struck me early on was "Not the heftiest club but ambitious, modest and decent, qualities that Chris Hughton, the manager, exemplifies."

But the whole article just seems to show that there is something even more special going on about the place than I realised.

Flies or onions here as well - too early for onions.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
“He educated me to be nice to people, to make them laugh — we only have one life and you need to enjoy it.

Especially us — we do the best job in the world. Complaining is so disrespectful."

Beautifully put.

At at time when players can seem ever more out of touch with reality, it's humbling and refreshing to see that his feet are still firmly on the ground.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At at time when players can seem ever more out of touch with reality, it's humbling and refreshing to see that his feet are still firmly on the ground.
It may seem that way, but I'm sure plenty aren't. We just see media crap. If you haven't already, take a look at Ronaldinho's letter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here