Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shall i own up?

firemandan

Oct 7, 2010
i fxxcked my birds best mate on saturday night, she thinks im acting strangely and i heard her on phone to her best mate saying she thinks i have done something............do i come clean or deny it till my death bed????

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Dan, if you are a fireman, just say that you had to watch a training video or something and it suddenly became clear how you risk your life on a daily basis, then tell her how precious life is and how not a second should be wasted. She'll clearly be deeply touched and immediately want to shag you! If her friend ever does say anything then of course you have the 'never waste a second' to fall back on.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Well you're presumably not that bothered about your missus if you screwed someone else, so what's the big deal, if she dumps you, she dumps you?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Deny it big time, however, if her best mate ever spills the beans tell your girlfriend that at the point of climax you were thinking of her. I don't think anyone has actually got away with it using this line but, Hell! theres a first time for everything. After this it may be a good time to ( as mentioned before) invite all parties for a threesome!

D

Deleted member 2719

1) How long have you been with your lady?
2) Do you live/own a property together?
3) What did you feel like 5 minutes after cuming your muck?

firemandan

Oct 7, 2010
1) How long have you been with your lady?
2) Do you live/own a property together?
3) What did you feel like 5 minutes after cuming your muck?

1.5 years............2.yeah we own a house together.....3.dont know i fell asleep straight after i dumped my glue..............in my defence i have been boshing them out over this bird for a long long time......i knew it would happen one day.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
1.5 years............2.yeah we own a house together.....3.dont know i fell asleep straight after i dumped my glue..............in my defence i have been boshing them out over this bird for a long long time......i knew it would happen one day.

Maybe you should sit down with girlfriend and quote point 3 to her!!!! remember to start with the line " in my defence"

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
as the Bard was wont to say "truth will out"

prepare to say goodbye to a)your girlfiend b)a substantial sum of money c)your house d)her mate (they always end up staying best mates and helping each other to get over you)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here