Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming we beat Forest.....

At 5pm on Saturday we would be 1 point ahead of Newcastle and 9 ahead of Huddersfield (subject to their game in hand) so would your rather:
Have Newcastle thrash them and go back to the top thus keeping our points gap or
Have Huddersfield win so we stay top and would still be 6 points ahead of them or
Draw. The draw would be enough for Newcastle go back to the top on GD but still leave Huddersfield 8 adrift...

I prefer the long game and would rather Newcastle thrash the Hudds..Top is not as important as promotion :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sod the rest of the crowd.
Concentrate on what the Albion are doing, by believing that we will finish either in the two automatic promotion slots.
If the other clubs feck it up, their loss and our gain.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Irrespective of our result against Forest, I want Newcastle to demolish, destroy, demoralise Huddersfield. And any other "de" word you can think while we're at it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Assume nothing one game at a time sweet Jesus and just concentrate on that

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
WTF? WHY do you think im a PALARCE troll u assh*le. WHAT PRECISELY IS WRONG ABOUT MY POST?

Yes, a harsh charge. Proper proof is required. Your OP is a bit annoying, but no more than that.

For what its worth I favour a draw because 4 points are lost by our two rivals as opposed to only 3 if one of the *******s wins.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It seems a reasonable question if we beat Forest. This is a forum for fans, not CH in the dressing room saying " just show up lads at 3pm and I'm sure Forest will roll over"

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here