Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS was created by the CIA and Mossad?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I have been suspicious for a good few years now, but I am getting more and more convinced we are being totally conned by the whole ISIS thing...

I expect to get shot down for this post but would like to hear what others think

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I have been suspicious for a good few years now, but I am getting more and more convinced we are being totally conned by the whole ISIS thing...

I expect to get shot down for this post but would like to hear what others think

Watch Adam Curtis's Bitterlake to get a better indication of the role of western politics in the radicalisation of Islam.

Dec 29, 2011
First it was communism, then it was radical Islam. The arms industry is a global juggernaut and needs a reason to continue steaming forward with production.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015

Consider yourself shot..... it was formed as a rejection of democracy, Western values of tolerance, equality and coexistence .... nothing more nothing less.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
I see... mass beheading.... killing of innocent civilians wherever they go... that's all bulls hit then?.... with this modern move for accountability, even retrospective accountability, do you seriously think any political or military leadership would put its name to something so heinous???.... do you?....

IS is simply a barbarous attempt to rewrite history, initiated by a small group of zealous individuals who were seeking personal status and adulation, and personal wealth too.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I see... mass beheading.... killing of innocent civilians wherever they go... that's all bulls hit then?.... with this modern move for accountability, even retrospective accountability, do you seriously think any political or military leadership would put its name to something so heinous???.... do you?....

IS is simply a barbarous attempt to rewrite history, initiated by a small group of zealous individuals who were seeking personal status and adulation, and personal wealth too.

The CIA have previous for funding terrorist attacks in Western Europe as well as murder and torture in other parts of the world .

Why would you think that that they couldn't possibly be involved in the middle east ?

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
utter nonsense spread by americans who find ghosts everywhere, Elvis is alive, they never got to the moon and of course the US gov demolished the twin towers on purpose-----yawn
Thank God for free speech !?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Complete cobblers

_48767255_2658469.jpg

Almost as ludicrous as "The Truth's" ridiculous claims on here about Illuminati and tin foil hats.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
utter nonsense spread by americans who find ghosts everywhere, Elvis is alive, they never got to the moon and of course the US gov demolished the twin towers on purpose-----yawn
Thank God for free speech !?

You clearly don't understand how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It all adds up in my opinion. Getting Israel empowered whilst everyone distracted by this ISIS bullshit.

Here's what they think...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps

The Guardian is well known for having a few iffy journalists who like to make excuses for terrorism, ie if only America, Britain, Israel etc hadn't antagonised them, there would not be extremist Islam. All bullshit of course.

Next you will believe Brittany Spears is a secret agent! No offense, but please don't be so stupid.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
The Guardian is well known for having a few iffy journalists who like to make excuses for terrorism, ie if only America, Britain, Israel etc hadn't antagonised them, there would not be extremist Islam. All bullshit of course.

Next you will belief Brittany Spears is a secret agent! No offense, but don't be so stupid.

I'm not being stupid, prove me wrong and I will admit my stupidity... It's you that's the sucker in my eyes!

You believe everything thats put infront of you and incapable of critical thinking by yourself...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm not being stupid, prove me wrong and I will admit my stupidity... It's you that's the sucker in my eyes!

You believe everything thats put infront of you and incapable of critical thinking by yourself...

Says a credulous somebody who seems to believe every bonkers conspiracy theory going, just because somebody put a video in the internet that actually proves nothing.

Have you ever tried to prove a negative - it isn't as easy as you seem to think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here