Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 1- NSC 0

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Brighton take an early lead v NSC,in announcing their first signing......before NSC does .Can NSC recover from this early setback ??

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Even more amazing considering who the ref is...
Mike-Dean-Árbitro-Premier-League-169.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's all a bit unfair - NSC didn't even know we'd kicked off. I mean, it's not the end of August yet...
Caught napping.

I predict underhand tactics ahead, where NSC will name every single known professional footballer.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Team Albion supporter here.

I know I should probably support NSC, but I want immediate success.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
We will be laughing next week when Kanchelskis, Owen, Diouf, Terry and the Toure brothers are all pictured holding Albion shirts at the Amex next week.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am actually terribly disappointed with NSC and you should now be upping your game. The Championship rumours are the toughest rumours to get out of, but you are now playing with the big boys. I ask you the question NSC, are you ready for the task ahead? Do you want to be the 17th best rumours board or the 11th best? We need to strengthen in many positions here.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
NSC quite obviously #notpremierleagueready

I sent PMs to at least 10 people about this signing but they had been previously banned by the Urban Liberal Elite Yoghurt Knitting Apple Mac fan boys that moderate this board.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here