Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
10m Euros.

"We are glad to issue mandate to you, date november 12, 2015 and valid for 60 days from this day to negotiate our player Miller Alejandro Bolaños Reasco for possible trasfer to United Kingdom to the Brigthon and Have Albion Football Club".

"The trasfer amount for 100% rights of the players is 10.000,000 (ten millon euro) payable to Club Sport Emelec to issue of the ITC (Internacional Trasnfer Certificate). After transaction is complete the Club Sport Emelec will pay 10% commission to Sport Managemment".

http://www.ecuagol.com/ecuagol/index.php?n=82774

Miller Bolanos offer from BHAFC.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Getting silly now. BHA spending 10 million Euros on a player? Uh huh

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll add that this name was given to me 2 or 3 days ago from a decent connection, so this article hasn't come out of absolutely nowhere.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Five Copa America players to watch (http://www.panamericanworld.com/en/article/five-copa-america-players-watch)

Miller Bolaños is one of eight players on Ecuador's Copa America squad who previously worked with national team coach Gustavo Quinteros to great success at Emelec. A quick and lively second striker, he has been a prolific scorer for the reigning two-time Ecuadorian champions since joining their ranks in mid-2013. He has scored 41 goals for the club in all competitions and played a key role in their progress to the quarterfinals of this year's Copa Libertadores.

The 25-year-old scored six goals and provided three assists during that run, at a rate of 0.96 goals or assists per 90 minutes. There have been rumours of interest from clubs in Mexico, but if he impresses in Chile, there is every chance he could attract the attention of a European side. He need only look at his strike partner, West Ham's Enner Valencia, for an example of how good performances in a major international tournament can lead to such a move.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I also heard this from a guy at work who said that the only issue could be a work permit,

If we are looking to spend €10m, I am bloody amazed.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Only 5ft 7 so hopefully he's a Zola type of player. His record up until 2 seasons ago isn't that impressive but the last 2 seasons he's been on fire and his international record is very impressive. Only down side is his name remind me of Milan Baros.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's no Matt Derbyshire, though, is he?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Posh Spice is a slapper
she likes it up the anus
but when she's shagging Beckham
she thinks of our Bolanos

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
€10mil looks like their offer as such? So if a deal goes through it could well end up being far, far less I think...

Who thinks the above is/could be correct? The letter had little context no?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here