26-03-2017, 21:04Now is the time to stand an up and be counted, Solly. Everyone knows you've got it, now show us it for 90 minutes in 4 or 5 of the remaining games....43 replies | 2476 view(s)
26-03-2017, 20:58There is a weird thing with Vodafone at The Amex. A few of us sit together and we are all on Vodafone; two of us regularly get OK 3g/4g and the...26 replies | 977 view(s)
24-03-2017, 09:44Currently on a second listen of the latest Steel Panther album, "Lower The Bar".Not to everyone's taste I know, what with them being a straight-up...271 replies | 10060 view(s)
24-03-2017, 00:14If we win the 2 home games after the international break it will probably sell out. Beat QPR too and it will definitely sell out. Generally fans...77 replies | 7640 view(s)
22-03-2017, 02:30Unfortunately at this time the price makes it a no goer for me. Shame as would have liked to have seen them at their own show having seen them at...8 replies | 368 view(s)
19-03-2017, 19:59Yeah, sure, but I don't think we played negatively in those games.135 replies | 6644 view(s)
19-03-2017, 19:36When he plays negatively, he usually gets it right and we get the point or even a win. Well, that used to happen, but hasn't so much lately. If we go...135 replies | 6644 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:19Can't afford many more losses, but I reckon we will do it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk160 replies | 12961 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:29Don Quixote replied to a thread Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night. in The Big BoardI had it down for a defeat anyway but a win would be welcome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk93 replies | 7076 view(s)
17-03-2017, 18:48The Culture Series by Iain M. Banks is pretty good for space opera, but you've probably read it before. Inherit the stars by James P Hogan is similar...2229 replies | 104462 view(s)
16-03-2017, 12:06Having been to said cafe - Neues Ufer - when in Berlin for a few football games about three weeks ago, I'd highly recommend it. Nice quiet atmosphere...8 replies | 369 view(s)
15-03-2017, 23:28Keeping The Dream Alive. replied to a thread Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm) in The Big BoardIf we go into the game 7-9 points clear of Huddersfield (which means gaining 1, 2 or 3 points on them over the next six games), there'll be a fair...210 replies | 16539 view(s)
14-03-2017, 12:49Six points. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk63 replies | 2160 view(s)
12-03-2017, 19:39Don Quixote replied to a poll How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion ? in The Big Board90 points. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk105 replies | 7530 view(s)
12-03-2017, 16:07Of course. If they manage that they deserve to go up. We will just have to hope they don't.174 replies | 24130 view(s)
12-03-2017, 15:21I think we are the only team to have won 8 in one month. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk174 replies | 24130 view(s)
12-03-2017, 13:10Newcastle and Brighton. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk43 replies | 2976 view(s)
11-03-2017, 16:19What's wrong with Newcastle at home? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk288 replies | 23077 view(s)
11-03-2017, 16:16Agreed, huge.288 replies | 23077 view(s)
11-03-2017, 16:13Fulham wow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk288 replies | 23077 view(s)
10-03-2017, 00:15Vatican Citys No.2 Keeper replied to a thread Favourite song with a non English title in The Big BoardYou certainly aren't alone in that opinion. They're a band I need to find the time to listen to more of, having heard a few songs from them and...33 replies | 874 view(s)
07-03-2017, 22:2690 will be enough. I hope we can do it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk184 replies | 17735 view(s)
07-03-2017, 10:22Yes, loads of the stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk26 replies | 918 view(s)
07-03-2017, 09:59Why doesn't he do his own research? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk92 replies | 18076 view(s)
06-03-2017, 12:17Don Quixote replied to a thread Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeks in The Big BoardUwe is a good player or he wouldn't be playing for the club. Nothing to worry about. If we don't go up, it won't be because of Duffy being injured. ...350 replies | 47873 view(s)
02-03-2017, 14:34Palace. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk13 replies | 823 view(s)
28-02-2017, 22:41Or rather, the lack of. I can't be the only that thought we needed some fresh legs in about the 70th minute? Murray looked out on his arse, Baldock...7 replies | 585 view(s)
28-02-2017, 21:51I thought so but he seemed to look better in the second half. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk247 replies | 11212 view(s)
27-02-2017, 09:42Eleven wins and it's certain. That's surely the aim. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk123 replies | 11559 view(s)
26 Visitor Messages
About Jimmy Grimble
- First Albion game:
- A long way ago
- Favourite Albion player:
- Of all time: Gary Hart
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final
- Starting a revolution from my bed
- Alot of things.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-02-2010 22:55
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 11-03-2017 12:01
- Join Date
- 17:09 - Jimmy Grimble mentioned Papa Lazarou in post 3rd Investec Test: England v Pakistan at Edgbaston, Aug 3-7, 2016...it to rain tomorrow Papa Lazarou? Got tickets for the...
- 08:37 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Jimmy Grimble in post REMF fundraiser involved in yesterday's air tragedy...ld like to have it Jimmy Grimble please let me know. ...
- 16:07 - Jimmy Grimble mentioned 8ace in post Your 2015/16 Premier League - League Two title predictions?...nterested by Shrews 8ace - what's your angle ...
- 10:43 - Jimmy Grimble mentioned Giraffe in post Poyet looking rather pleased with himself!! [merged]... Barrel of Fun Giraffe
- 10:43 - Jimmy Grimble mentioned hola gus in post Poyet looking rather pleased with himself!! [merged]... Cheeky Monkey hola gus Barrel of Fun ...
- 10:43 - Jimmy Grimble mentioned Barrel of Fun in post Poyet looking rather pleased with himself!! [merged]...ey hola gus Barrel of Fun Giraffe
- 10:43 - Jimmy Grimble mentioned Cheeky Monkey in post Poyet looking rather pleased with himself!! [merged]...lol: :mentel: Cheeky Monkey hola gus Bar...
- 21:15 - Jimmy Grimble mentioned Acker79 in post Goals scored in open play vs. Goals scored from set pieces - Grim readingCalling Acker79 and AZ Gull Not s...
- 21:15 - Jimmy Grimble mentioned AZ Gull in post Goals scored in open play vs. Goals scored from set pieces - Grim reading...Calling Acker79 and AZ Gull Not sure of this ...
- 22:47 - Jimmy Grimble quoted Machiavelli in post Brentford AwayJust click on Tickets option on ...
- 22:45 - poidy quoted Jimmy Grimble in post Brentford AwayIs it me or is it a bloody mission...
- 22:41 - Machiavelli quoted Jimmy Grimble in post Brentford AwayIs it me or is it a bloody mission...
- 00:20 - Jimmy Grimble quoted Miximate in post Hull AXE PhelanThe only list he features on ...
- 16:42 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Jimmy Grimble in post Genuine Query: Anybody Know Of Any BN1 Takeaways Open And Will Deliver On Xmas Day?You sound like an eccentric man of...
- 22:20 - Brighton Lines quoted Jimmy Grimble in post Brighton's amazing Away resultsOne of the seasons under Micky Ada...
- 22:18 - Jimmy Grimble quoted Brighton Lines in post Brighton's amazing Away resultsInteresting statistic. Albion's mos...
- 22:04 - Jimmy Grimble quoted Return of the Rev in post Brighton's amazing Away resultsBarnsley must have brought between 700...
- 21:25 - Jimmy Grimble quoted NooBHA in post Anybody ever made a comment on Facebook then thought better of it ......................I recall sending a text to ...
- 10:17 - Everest quoted Jimmy Grimble in post #### Hightlights ####First picture shows the ball being...
- 05:54 - Langley quoted Jimmy Grimble in post Murray's Disallowed GoalI'd say about a second isn't quite...