Today, 00:39Arundel_Seagull replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardIt's possible.... Is that the answer you were hoping for? BE VIGILANT AND REPORT ANY BROWN PERSON OR ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE YOU HEAR!82 replies | 2662 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:19I remember reading posts from you in the past implying a lot of leave voters must have bigotted or racist tendancies and is the reason they voted...45 replies | 1752 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:53Don't you live in Germany and just worry about your own self interests? Whilst at the same time telling everyone who actually lives in the UK that...45 replies | 1752 view(s)
21-03-2017, 16:03The same could be said for any thread where a third party ruins it with abuse. Would it not be better to deal with the posters involved and leave the...113 replies | 8819 view(s)
21-03-2017, 14:46Mid is prefered role (Syndra/Cassiopea/Orianna mainly) but will fill if needed. I don't mind playing any lane/role where it's possible to carry a...19 replies | 769 view(s)
21-03-2017, 14:36Nice, yeh I was high Plat in S3 but the placements seem to get harsher each season. S7 especially! That, and like you say, age starts to factor in a...19 replies | 769 view(s)
21-03-2017, 14:16I used to play LoL at a pretty high standard (also quite a bit of CS:GO) but had to quit due to the sheer amount of time it consumes. Is ok if you...19 replies | 769 view(s)
18-03-2017, 17:05Arundel_Seagull replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWould think in order to throw Leeds off the scent. Just Bruno's presence is very different from Tomoris and Leeds would factor it into their game...420 replies | 34045 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:394-0! :thumbsup:566 replies | 57582 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:38Penalty to City!566 replies | 57582 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:34Get in!! 3-0566 replies | 57582 view(s)
17-03-2017, 20:43YES!!!!566 replies | 57582 view(s)
14-03-2017, 19:55Arundel_Seagull replied to a thread Anybody Else Getting Just A Wee Bit Bored Of Pop Tart Ed Sheeran? in The Big BoardBeing signed to Warner Brothers probably helps (Asylum Records) WB know how to get their own way when it comes to money! They have clearly seen...97 replies | 3702 view(s)
12-03-2017, 22:09Arundel_Seagull replied to a poll How many points do the Albion need for Auto-promotion ? in The Big BoardI think 92 should do it with our GD advantage... But who knows! ???105 replies | 7381 view(s)
12-03-2017, 20:42Probably already been covered but there can't be many other managers that have been sacked twice from the same club?107 replies | 8099 view(s)
12-03-2017, 01:24Same... 92 is the magic number!184 replies | 17621 view(s)
11-03-2017, 21:57I hope in the long term both Bruno (and a returning Calderon) have a working position within the club. 2 players who really have worn their heart on...61 replies | 12176 view(s)
11-03-2017, 03:07I think you are speaking double Dutch!75 replies | 7173 view(s)
11-03-2017, 03:05Really can't see Newcastle screwing it up!2 replies | 440 view(s)
11-03-2017, 00:18Close! But Leeds and Norwich at home for me.26 replies | 1467 view(s)
11-03-2017, 00:16The contrast between the cool and calm ref this evening and referees like The Complete And Utter Shyster and Clattenberg are worlds apart! I know...46 replies | 3015 view(s)
10-03-2017, 23:34Stockdale 7 - Didn't have to do much Bruno 8 - Solid Performance, (hope his injury isn't too bad but looked ok when clapping the fans after the...45 replies | 3786 view(s)
10-03-2017, 14:56lol I just saw this. The baby coming in on the babywalker was pure gold! :lolol:24 replies | 1460 view(s)
09-03-2017, 23:59I agree! It doesn't make it right though... The people shouldn't have to be content with a "that's just how it is" frame of mind. My point is that...26 replies | 1386 view(s)
09-03-2017, 23:45Arundel_Seagull replied to a thread Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s) in The Big BoardChicksen doesn't play for Brighton anymore...44 replies | 5323 view(s)
09-03-2017, 01:38You're not alone!557 replies | 19458 view(s)
09-03-2017, 00:59It's disgusting, yet the poor and disabled are usualy the scape goats and become the scrutiny of the middle/working classes! Whilst morally bankrupt...26 replies | 1386 view(s)
09-03-2017, 00:15Arundel_Seagull replied to a thread 5 people (dead or alive) that you’d like to have a dinner party with? in The Big BoardI'd be tempted to find an extra couple of chairs and add Roy Chubby Brown and Frankie Boyle into the mix to really spice things up!95 replies | 3704 view(s)
08-03-2017, 23:50Was my favourite player in my earlier days at the Goldstone!39 replies | 3476 view(s)
08-03-2017, 23:49Arundel_Seagull replied to a thread 5 people (dead or alive) that you’d like to have a dinner party with? in The Big BoardDavid Bowie Kurt Cobain Inigo Calderon Marshall Mathers (Eminem) Jesus Edit: Tupac as a sub incase one of them couldn't make it Would be...95 replies | 3704 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 01:10
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 18:44 - Gary Hart's Stalker mentioned Arundel_Seagull in post Anyone know what this is?...lmost identical! Arundel_Seagull - have you managed t...
- 13:10 - Arundel_Seagull mentioned Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Anyone know what this is?...the link and image Tom Hark, Preston Park - Certainly looks al...
- 13:10 - Arundel_Seagull mentioned knocky1 in post Anyone know what this is?...eck. Wow cheers knocky1 and to Mrs K! It has...
- 07:55 - AZ Gull mentioned Arundel_Seagull in post Anyone know what this is?Arundel_Seagull - is your name Emily...
- 07:19 - knocky1 mentioned Arundel_Seagull in post Anyone know what this is?...as just had a look Arundel_Seagull. Says her Dad had on...
- 23:19 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Herr Tubthumper in post A polite reminderHold on. I've never called anyone a ...
- 23:15 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Arundel_Seagull in post A polite reminderDon't you live in Germany and just w...
- 22:53 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Herr Tubthumper in post A polite reminderTo put your clocks forwards one hour...
- 17:09 - El Presidente quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Martin McGuinness DeadThe same could be said for any threa...
- 16:03 - Arundel_Seagull quoted El Presidente in post Martin McGuinness DeadI think it is a disgrace that I ha...
- 14:46 - Arundel_Seagull quoted twiggles in post EsportsJungle was my preferred but w...
- 14:41 - twiggles quoted Arundel_Seagull in post EsportsNice, yeh I was high Plat in S3 but ...
- 14:36 - Arundel_Seagull quoted twiggles in post EsportsPlayed since season 1. Peaked...
- 17:05 - Arundel_Seagull quoted kevo in post Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Can't undertstand why the...
- 19:55 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Biscuit Barrel in post Anybody Else Getting Just A Wee Bit Bored Of Pop Tart Ed Sheeran?He currently has 16 songs in the to...
- 14:13 - Dick Swiveller quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Player Ratings vs DerbyMurray 7 - Not his best tonight but ...
- 03:07 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Hugo Rune in post fair play Steve McClarenI don't rate him as a judge be...
- 00:28 - JC Footy Genius quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Best performance of the season?Close! But Leeds and Norwich at home...
- 06:50 - Pogue Mahone quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s)Chicksen doesn't play for Brighton a...
- 23:59 - Arundel_Seagull quoted bashlsdir in post George Osbourne and a By-Election ?It doesn't matter who runs thi...
- 23:45 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Pogue Mahone in post Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s)No, get it right. That's Chick...
- 03:10 - bashlsdir quoted Arundel_Seagull in post George Osbourne and a By-Election ?It's disgusting, yet the poor and di...
- 01:38 - Arundel_Seagull quoted brighton fella in post Do you actually support Trump?Snap on all accounts there mate. on...
- 00:59 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Leekbrookgull in post George Osbourne and a By-Election ?I am no member of Labour or Moment...