23-04-2017, 15:08u wot m8? ???22 replies | 1482 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:43Interview here for anyone interested/bored:69 replies | 7093 view(s)
17-04-2017, 17:48Arundel_Seagull replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board1-1 :)694 replies | 37716 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:58lol, yes... I meant trying to impersonate another language, but the Trump aspect certainly applies aswell!4 replies | 274 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:11It's quite funny they think people won't spot it. Even the ones where they have gone through teh trouble of copying all the html/images from genuine...4 replies | 274 view(s)
16-04-2017, 22:06The past week my inbox has been bombarded with Apple phishing emails and they are managing to bypass strict spam filters in to my main Inbox. Some of...4 replies | 274 view(s)
16-04-2017, 19:09Thanks for the reply. What sort of time limit is a 'short space of time' in this regard? If less than a month, I'm sure me and a few pals would...36 replies | 971 view(s)
16-04-2017, 18:59I can't stop humming "We're on our way" - It's going round in my head 24/7 :cheers:49 replies | 3017 view(s)
16-04-2017, 14:11. (double post)36 replies | 971 view(s)
16-04-2017, 14:07Glad I saw this thread as just about to purchase a brewing kit on Ebay. Had a dabble about 10 years ago, but it didn't go great! Have linked the...36 replies | 971 view(s)
15-04-2017, 03:32Could have fooled me! Comes across as quite the opposite. But like others have said, who cares...81 replies | 7217 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:30If Palace did somehow manage to **** it up and get relegated then it really would be the icing on the cake! :whistle:13 replies | 1482 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:10The Albion are now heavy favourites - https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/winner Can get 3/1 on Newcastle!196 replies | 15087 view(s)
13-04-2017, 22:22Arundel_Seagull replied to a thread Man dragged off UA Flight says it was "More Horrifying" Than His Experiences In Vietnam in The Big BoardIn other words you wouldn't stand up for yourself against a bunch of bullies? Weak...63 replies | 2536 view(s)
13-04-2017, 20:32Palace would be to busy burning down their own town whilst smashing up and scrawling graffitti on their own team busses!34 replies | 3350 view(s)
13-04-2017, 20:273 different countries in the space of a week! Happy Easter all... Glad to see the west representing and respecting those Christian values we like...66 replies | 3945 view(s)
10-04-2017, 22:57:angel:16 replies | 864 view(s)
10-04-2017, 22:54Oh look, it's come out it's shell after 12 months! Hello! :facepalm:127 replies | 8818 view(s)
10-04-2017, 22:43We will give you a good game next season no matter who signs who! Can't wait personally! :)127 replies | 8818 view(s)
10-04-2017, 22:40Just give him 2 years ffs, he deserves it!108 replies | 7611 view(s)
10-04-2017, 22:33Arundel_Seagull replied to a thread End of Season prediction thing borrowed from Huddersfield Examiner. in The Big Board64 replies | 5847 view(s)
10-04-2017, 22:16It's a tough one... I think Ulloa could work with our setup in the Prem just for his heading alone!! We really need a fox in the box striker to tuck...52 replies | 7467 view(s)
10-04-2017, 21:44The Mrs just asked me about tickets and discovered they are doing 1/2 price tickets for Brighton here: http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6 You're welcome :)16 replies | 864 view(s)
09-04-2017, 16:26He's an obvious Palace troll58 replies | 3550 view(s)
08-04-2017, 22:05Arundel_Seagull replied to a poll Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now, part deux? in The Big BoardI'm surprised some of the "Yes" voters are able to leave the house... I see it's the usual bottle job and bet wetters who voted 'yes' aswell......63 replies | 3338 view(s)
02-04-2017, 22:02Speak for yourself! Palace will always be our rivals in my book! You talk about it being "manufactured" in the 70's, but it has grown much deeper...137 replies | 11241 view(s)
16 replies | 774 view(s)
29-03-2017, 23:08Any reputable bookmaker (Most UK high street ones) use a random number algorithm that is regulated. I think in a casino you don't notice it "glitch"...115 replies | 7595 view(s)
29-03-2017, 22:51Arundel_Seagull replied to a poll BrExit name calling, point scoring etc. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveWow you love mugging yourself off! I will leave you to it at this point... Good luck with that!31150 replies | 1212777 view(s)
29-03-2017, 22:50Arundel_Seagull replied to a poll BrExit name calling, point scoring etc. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveBigger and stronger for who? The man on the street or the global corps?31150 replies | 1212777 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 15:08
- Join Date
- 18:44 - Gary Hart's Stalker mentioned Arundel_Seagull in post Anyone know what this is?...lmost identical! Arundel_Seagull - have you managed t...
- 13:10 - Arundel_Seagull mentioned Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Anyone know what this is?...the link and image Tom Hark, Preston Park - Certainly looks al...
- 13:10 - Arundel_Seagull mentioned knocky1 in post Anyone know what this is?...eck. Wow cheers knocky1 and to Mrs K! It has...
- 07:55 - AZ Gull mentioned Arundel_Seagull in post Anyone know what this is?Arundel_Seagull - is your name Emily...
- 07:19 - knocky1 mentioned Arundel_Seagull in post Anyone know what this is?...as just had a look Arundel_Seagull. Says her Dad had on...
- 22:58 - Arundel_Seagull quoted AmexRuislip in post Beware of recent Apple Spoof/Phishing EmailsThat's what Trump probably says ...
- 22:20 - AmexRuislip quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Beware of recent Apple Spoof/Phishing EmailsIt's quite funny they think people w...
- 22:11 - Arundel_Seagull quoted AmexRuislip in post Beware of recent Apple Spoof/Phishing EmailsAttacment :glare: It's quite fu...
- 19:32 - pishhead quoted Arundel_Seagull in post *** The unofficial home brewing thread ***Thanks for the reply. What sort of t...
- 19:09 - Arundel_Seagull quoted pishhead in post *** The unofficial home brewing thread ***I would do away with the pres...
- 14:16 - pishhead quoted Arundel_Seagull in post *** The unofficial home brewing thread ***Glad I saw this thread as just about...
- 22:22 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Goring-by-Seagull in post Man dragged off UA Flight says it was "More Horrifying" Than His Experiences In VietnamMight get shot down for this but I've ...
- 20:32 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Hampster Gull in post Kicking off in EUROPA League at LyonPalace? Palace would be to busy b...
- 22:57 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Dick Head in post Rick Astley - Help Needed:angel: http://memes.ucoz.com/...
- 22:55 - Dick Head quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Rick Astley - Help NeededThe Mrs just asked me about tickets ...
- 22:54 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Dougie in post Arsene Wenger is FINNISHWe will be a force in the c...
- 22:43 - Arundel_Seagull quoted Se20 in post Arsene Wenger is FINNISHI've heard they're coming...