Yesterday, 10:33This will be Nike until the end of time. - Release new boring template - Apply said template to all national sides every Euro/World Cup -...55 replies | 3295 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:11Not sure how long you've had it, but my parents bought one from there about 3-4 years ago and it's absolutely crap now. They actually got one from...35 replies | 1205 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:38Most of my time at the Amex S&S was somewhat 'depraved' .... I was up on the 4th floor in those days and it is best forgotten :facepalm:47 replies | 2719 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:21Bottle it??? I'd say they are in a far more precarious position than we are330 replies | 52654 view(s)
21-03-2017, 17:51we would have definitely met then :)47 replies | 2719 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:33Rugrat replied to a thread The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as champions in The Big BoardCan't see a 7 point gap to 3rd Thankfully we both have to play Wolves away ... assume the same result whatever it is Our Narch away is their Derby...54 replies | 5478 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:42Hudders have Wolves away so I'm calling that a wash and I'll put our Norwich against their Derby and say that's a wash too. Looking at their...25 replies | 1785 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:17Going for an outsider ....Carvalhal, if they slip (and stay) out of play offs11 replies | 753 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:10Rugrat replied to a thread Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale) in The Big BoardWrite to Barber!132 replies | 7343 view(s)
19-03-2017, 18:49TWOCHOICEStom replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardWhat would probably been a little more "protective" was a helping hand to a fellow human being. But no, lets shove him into that other man in a...204 replies | 26425 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:28Rugrat replied to a thread ***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures*** in The Big BoardNewcastle have Shelvey and Gayle on bench. Don't believe either have been injured so hoping it's a bit of tactical arrogance that backfires on Benitez116 replies | 6848 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:11Not sure, but seemingly way too early to count your chickens41 replies | 1022 view(s)
18-03-2017, 13:39Tenerife - it'll be on 'everywhere'33 replies | 1251 view(s)
17-03-2017, 18:57Brizzle are no worse than Forest, keep the faith566 replies | 57224 view(s)
17-03-2017, 11:01Rugrat replied to a thread ***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures*** in The Big BoardI've got faith and believe that Newc and Hudders won't both pick up maximum points. Not that either of Brum or Bristol represent much in the way of...116 replies | 6848 view(s)
17-03-2017, 08:31That team with McCann, Tomlin, Boyd and Maclean was ridiculously attack minded. They scored 106 goals in their promotion year, more than 20 more than...92 replies | 7901 view(s)
16-03-2017, 18:20If barman had miskeyed your number how different could he have possibly made it look? Mind boggling You can prove you were eating there and you...24 replies | 1410 view(s)
16-03-2017, 14:02Bugga ... will have to go into hiding now :wrong:45 replies | 3553 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:57Think B'muff got a huge allocation at Charlton in their promotion season too45 replies | 3553 view(s)
16-03-2017, 10:23Odd that it doesn' say if they have given them to us. That article was only yeaterday and I doubt we'd be requesting 500 more with 2 days to go. As...31 replies | 1619 view(s)
14-03-2017, 13:56TWOCHOICEStom replied to a thread Knocky £20m + to West Ham in the summer.... see article. in The Big BoardSo THIS is how you start the "rumor mill" eh...43 replies | 4750 view(s)
13-03-2017, 20:32There is absolutely NO WAY that Paul Barber would turn down a light show if (hopefully WHEN) we replace our floodlights for the Premier League.42 replies | 2077 view(s)
10-03-2017, 15:45All 3 entrances are absolute comedy GOLD. And the way Mum(?) closes the door at the end there had me in tears.24 replies | 1428 view(s)
09-03-2017, 22:50Rugrat replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big BoardHypocrisy?62 replies | 4986 view(s)
09-03-2017, 08:36I ****ing hate this bollocks. I just want a year as an Albion fan when May approaches and I can think... "I wonder what I'll have for dinner...184 replies | 17550 view(s)
08-03-2017, 09:52Can we start the Uwe song like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoOiScwtzk73 replies | 8915 view(s)
05-03-2017, 11:40Can't disagree with that. Getting the best out of anyone needs different approaches, some need a kick, others a cuddle. Plus I take the point about...76 replies | 5438 view(s)
05-03-2017, 11:01Wouldn't it be a great managerial quality to get these players back on form or out of hiding? It seems to me the easy way out, just dropping them,...76 replies | 5438 view(s)
05-03-2017, 10:28Said it a couple of weeks ago but it's times like this that really show how good a Manager is and how much they can influence the eventual outcome...76 replies | 5438 view(s)
05-03-2017, 10:12I was a hell of a lot happier this time last week!12 replies | 751 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 14-08-2009 16:26
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:09
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown
- Join Date
- 09:03 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned wehatepalace in post Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!...ed in your mum. But wehatepalace isn't your mum even ...
- 09:03 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned hitony in post Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!...our mum even though hitony said that he was you...
- 13:31 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned 1066gull in post im shocked...two autistic people I know are UKIP members... binfest! Congrats 1066gull you've got so many o...
- 13:01 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned Bozza in post Anyone got video of Knock's showboat where he sent 3 defenders for a hotdog?Bozza, shorten that clip a...
- 13:30 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned TSB in post Nottingham Forest Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****... then. Thanks a LOT TSB :nono: 19-0 Forest...
- 06:55 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned TomandJerry in post Sepp Blatter could stand for re-election as Fifa president...football/33126284 TomandJerry can you start linkin...
- 19:58 - ferring seagull quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***Except when we smashed Reading 3-0...
- 19:56 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted ferring seagull in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***See post 144 ! The team (ours) seem...
- 15:28 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted AZ Gull in post The Albion Mag (4) drop-off points in Hove and PortsladeThe Albion Mag - what are th...
- 12:20 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted hove born&bred in post Sky Sports News may be in Churchill Square area at lucntimeA very rare post from me. [✓] Th...
- 17:17 - Albion in the north quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty"Another one for the list. 83585...
- 17:01 - DavidinSouthampton quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty"Another one for the list. 8358595...
- 16:41 - Moshe Gariani quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty"Another one for the list. 8358595...
- 20:37 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted brightn'ove in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***anybody got a clip of sidwells e...
- 21:32 - lancyclaret quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Unofficial: Newcastle v VillaThe players they've got. How the h...
- 21:23 - AmexRuislip quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Unofficial: Newcastle v VillaThe players they've got. How the h...
- 14:27 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted larus in post Global warming - What's your "opinion"?Fact : 2014 was the highes...
- 17:23 - Pavilionaire quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.To be fair. He's a referee who ear...