28-03-2017, 15:22I've gone for AK but it feels harsh on Dunk, Duffy, Bruno, Stockdale and perhaps even Baldock. It's been a magnificent team effort this season...88 replies | 3114 view(s)
28-03-2017, 12:54Rugrat replied to a thread Lots of Brum Tickets Still Available - Next Tuesday 4th April in The Big BoardI've got the accomodation sorted, Sky isn't an issue but unless they give us a whacking alocation I doubt I'm going to be able to make it ..... come...30 replies | 2178 view(s)
28-03-2017, 11:10Drive to Three Bridges?40 replies | 2882 view(s)
28-03-2017, 09:57Yes I did (eventually) find that but nowhere to buy. I now understand you buy in the usual place but there aren't any and it's plainly obvious why...102 replies | 12091 view(s)
28-03-2017, 09:52What do you mean it's not been good? We're second in the Championship and it's almost April. EVERYTHING is bloody fantastic. Kids just simply can't...30 replies | 1858 view(s)
28-03-2017, 06:18Despite it not being the best looking thing IMO. I still I love it. I think people underestimate the impact something like this can have on the image...89 replies | 5275 view(s)
28-03-2017, 01:42Better quality, higher definition picture than DVD is what I understand I've got one, bought one disc and discovered the limiting factor is my...29 replies | 946 view(s)
27-03-2017, 17:48Any doubts about Saturday starting XI sorted then53 replies | 5721 view(s)
27-03-2017, 17:40As a regular visitor to Vegas ..... too much114 replies | 6552 view(s)
27-03-2017, 12:47Out of curiosity I went to have a look .... buggered if I could find any reference to it!102 replies | 12091 view(s)
27-03-2017, 10:48I am not suggesting that groups/individuals haven't been persecuted and that they won't continue to be. My point is that the likes of Putin et al...67 replies | 2096 view(s)
27-03-2017, 10:31I'm sorry but the example of supporting a football team as ever being subversive is ridiculous. Nor am I sure what historical events can be evidenced...67 replies | 2096 view(s)
27-03-2017, 09:48Thinking of taking the Mrs to Ephesus .... any views on it, good or bad?247 replies | 13673 view(s)
26-03-2017, 10:04This, pulverise QPR please188 replies | 26100 view(s)
25-03-2017, 12:580.5ppg is very poor but of course that total would mean 1.5ppg ... our last 8 have produced 1.6ppg so this is going right down to the wire and...68 replies | 3889 view(s)
25-03-2017, 12:34I'd prefer it if you bit your own arm off!68 replies | 3889 view(s)
25-03-2017, 12:24or 7 wins and 2 losses, both look to be about par. 92 is a target in my book68 replies | 3889 view(s)
25-03-2017, 09:12OK then ... I've NO IDEA if we're going to make 78 points, better now?68 replies | 3889 view(s)
25-03-2017, 06:46Hudders will get more than 89, nailed on68 replies | 3889 view(s)
24-03-2017, 16:51Rugrat replied to a thread Could an NSCer Be Living/Staying Next Door To You? in The Big BoardIf you are a Spanish Gynaecologist and have (had) a dog, it wasn't me46 replies | 1643 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:36Rugrat replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardYes - being terrorised by the neighbours dog. Going to take a few counter terrorism measures!!113 replies | 4820 view(s)
24-03-2017, 09:11Cheers!58 replies | 4714 view(s)
24-03-2017, 09:05It was TBC yesterday, I have just gone on to look now and the ticket site has a queue and there are 287 waiting ahead of me! What did I miss?58 replies | 4714 view(s)
22-03-2017, 10:33This will be Nike until the end of time. - Release new boring template - Apply said template to all national sides every Euro/World Cup -...55 replies | 3473 view(s)
22-03-2017, 09:11Not sure how long you've had it, but my parents bought one from there about 3-4 years ago and it's absolutely crap now. They actually got one from...38 replies | 1527 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:38Most of my time at the Amex S&S was somewhat 'depraved' .... I was up on the 4th floor in those days and it is best forgotten :facepalm:47 replies | 2875 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:21Bottle it??? I'd say they are in a far more precarious position than we are330 replies | 52971 view(s)
21-03-2017, 17:51we would have definitely met then :)47 replies | 2875 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:33Rugrat replied to a thread The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as champions in The Big BoardCan't see a 7 point gap to 3rd Thankfully we both have to play Wolves away ... assume the same result whatever it is Our Narch away is their Derby...54 replies | 5575 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:42Hudders have Wolves away so I'm calling that a wash and I'll put our Norwich against their Derby and say that's a wash too. Looking at their...25 replies | 1913 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 14-08-2009 16:26
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:10
- Join Date
- 09:03 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned wehatepalace in post Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!...ed in your mum. But wehatepalace isn't your mum even ...
- 09:03 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned hitony in post Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!...our mum even though hitony said that he was you...
- 13:31 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned 1066gull in post im shocked...two autistic people I know are UKIP members... binfest! Congrats 1066gull you've got so many o...
- 13:01 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned Bozza in post Anyone got video of Knock's showboat where he sent 3 defenders for a hotdog?Bozza, shorten that clip a...
- 13:30 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned TSB in post Nottingham Forest Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****... then. Thanks a LOT TSB :nono: 19-0 Forest...
- 06:55 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned TomandJerry in post Sepp Blatter could stand for re-election as Fifa president...football/33126284 TomandJerry can you start linkin...
- 19:58 - ferring seagull quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***Except when we smashed Reading 3-0...
- 19:56 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted ferring seagull in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***See post 144 ! The team (ours) seem...
- 15:28 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted AZ Gull in post The Albion Mag (4) drop-off points in Hove and PortsladeThe Albion Mag - what are th...
- 12:20 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted hove born&bred in post Sky Sports News may be in Churchill Square area at lucntimeA very rare post from me. [✓] Th...
- 17:17 - Albion in the north quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty"Another one for the list. 83585...
- 17:01 - DavidinSouthampton quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty"Another one for the list. 8358595...
- 16:41 - Moshe Gariani quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty"Another one for the list. 8358595...
- 20:37 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted brightn'ove in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***anybody got a clip of sidwells e...
- 21:32 - lancyclaret quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Unofficial: Newcastle v VillaThe players they've got. How the h...
- 21:23 - AmexRuislip quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Unofficial: Newcastle v VillaThe players they've got. How the h...
- 14:27 - TWOCHOICEStom quoted larus in post Global warming - What's your "opinion"?Fact : 2014 was the highes...
- 17:23 - Pavilionaire quoted TWOCHOICEStom in post Mark Clattenburg to become Saudi Arabia's new head of referees.To be fair. He's a referee who ear...