21-04-2017, 07:10I was very lucky to see this game as I had missed out on getting a ticket, so I put an advert in the Argus to buy one if anyone had a spare. All week...66 replies | 6544 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:08I have just looked at the final month of the 57/58 season and Albion's first ever promotion season. How they kept going to win the league by one...34 replies | 1799 view(s)
20-04-2017, 06:04This was the worst pitch I ever witnessed played on at the Goldstone34 replies | 1799 view(s)
19-04-2017, 11:47Had a look at the 1954/55 season in the old third South and we played 46 games in that league. 12 games were played from August 21 to the end of...34 replies | 1799 view(s)
19-04-2017, 11:26No league cup in 58/59 and games were played on Christmas and Boxing days. I got suspended from work for going to an FA cup replay on a Wednesday...34 replies | 1799 view(s)
19-04-2017, 07:13He was born in Burnley so I think he is OK. Even Duffy could be OK as he was signed by Everton when only 18 and could qualify under the three year...55 replies | 3840 view(s)
19-04-2017, 06:51looking at that list we could be struggling to make the 8 home grown players required in the 25. As I understand the ruling, only English and Welsh...55 replies | 3840 view(s)
19-04-2017, 05:47If you want to play this childish game. I'll see your "And Smith Must Score" and raise you ex Brighton player Steve Claridge scoring the last minute...81 replies | 2850 view(s)
18-04-2017, 16:16I have been over and had a look at the away end on BBS and I got soaked from the tears being shed from some seriously bitter fans who are close to...81 replies | 2850 view(s)
18-04-2017, 15:36Watch this and tell me if you still think the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM7SlHz52mI81 replies | 2850 view(s)
18-04-2017, 14:53Oh well done and well done on Crystal Palace FC winning your only other title in 1993/94 season. How exciting to win that many league titles in such...81 replies | 2850 view(s)
15-04-2017, 10:04Huddersfield for me and Newcastle missing out in the play off's, just to prove that huge parachute payments is not a guarantee of an immediate...93 replies | 8836 view(s)
13-04-2017, 07:09fosters headband replied to a thread An early morning Albion quiz - The League winners. in The Big BoardLiam Rosenior Reading/ Hull?53 replies | 1244 view(s)
13-04-2017, 06:21fosters headband replied to a thread Guest of Honour at the last home game of season in The Big BoardHe didn't keep us in the league on his own that day, so all the squad and staff who secured our football league status that day.35 replies | 2443 view(s)
10-04-2017, 13:30Very sad news, Rip Nigel.130 replies | 10366 view(s)
29-03-2017, 06:15Don't tell the 1700 people paying £22 per season to be on the waiting list, that seats go empty because we are not really Premier League ready.19 replies | 2005 view(s)
28-03-2017, 10:35There appears to be one for sale now http://www.seagulls.co.uk/fans/psl/150 replies | 6614 view(s)
27-03-2017, 15:29The rules I believe state they can and if say the person you gave the ticket to swears a little too much for a steward's liking, then that person is...150 replies | 6614 view(s)
27-03-2017, 15:20Would you risk your ticket on the chance the club turns a blind eye?150 replies | 6614 view(s)
27-03-2017, 15:17I take it you are 1901 ticket holder then?150 replies | 6614 view(s)
27-03-2017, 15:16Wow just wow, fans who have been taken ill will be asked to supply a doctor's certificate next!150 replies | 6614 view(s)
27-03-2017, 15:14Oh of course how silly of me, everyone who can buy a season ticket should also be able to afford buy one of those.150 replies | 6614 view(s)
27-03-2017, 15:061901 STH's can give their tickets to family or friends without being charged with committing a criminal act and don't risk losing their tickets like...150 replies | 6614 view(s)
27-03-2017, 15:01There was a time when the club gave away whole blocks of tickets just to get the youngsters back to the club, but that was before we had a 1700 STH...150 replies | 6614 view(s)
27-03-2017, 14:39Do you feel the same should be applied to 1901 tickets where they don't turn up?150 replies | 6614 view(s)
27-03-2017, 14:28I see now they have introduced a clause stating if the child doesn't attend the required amount of games the ticket can be canceled. 3.6 The Club...150 replies | 6614 view(s)
1 Visitor Messages
About fosters headband
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Barry Rees/Mark Lawrenson
- Best Albion experience:
- F A cup Semi Final Win
- Amex season ticket location:
- I have seen every promotion winning game the Albion have been involved in
- Travel, P.C and Sport
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 10-12-2009 21:56
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 22-04-2017 23:53
- Join Date
- 09:24 - Bold Seagull mentioned fosters headband in post Refused entry on a direct debit...ess sympathetic. fosters headband hasn't for a second ...
- 07:53 - Westdene Seagull mentioned fosters headband in post Refused entry on a direct debit...o. So in this case @fosters headband jnr would owe his mo...
- 11:26 - fosters headband quoted Gwylan in post Question for the older fansLooking through Monday's pr...
- 08:47 - Del Fenner quoted fosters headband in post 38 Years OnIf you want to play this childish gam...
- 07:13 - fosters headband quoted sparkie in post Nice man Hughton faces tough decisionsGood point. Rosenior Dunk M...
- 07:04 - sparkie quoted fosters headband in post Nice man Hughton faces tough decisionslooking at that list we could be stru...
- 06:51 - fosters headband quoted sparkie in post Nice man Hughton faces tough decisionsTomori would be a great loan...
- 05:47 - fosters headband quoted Del Fenner in post 38 Years OnI'll see your dodgy Dad dance, ...
- 17:15 - Del Fenner quoted fosters headband in post 38 Years OnOh well done and well done on Crystal...
- 16:16 - fosters headband quoted Return of the Makh in post 38 Years OnSame with you lot. Loads of threads moc...
- 15:36 - fosters headband quoted Return of the Makh in post 38 Years OnHe did nothing wrong, FACT Watch this ...
- 14:53 - fosters headband quoted Del Fenner in post 38 Years OnWell played Brighton, you're fi...
- 07:30 - GoingUp quoted fosters headband in post Guest of Honour at the last home game of seasonHe didn't keep us in the league on hi...
- 07:10 - Stat Brother quoted fosters headband in post An early morning Albion quiz - The League winners.Liam Rosenior Reading/ Hull? Nope S...
- 06:21 - fosters headband quoted Charlies Shinpad in post Guest of Honour at the last home game of seasonSurely has to be Robbie Reinault 20 ...
- 09:39 - hans kraay fan club quoted fosters headband in post Seat sold twiceW1F I was in, and still am, the clu...
- 06:38 - Goldstone1976 quoted fosters headband in post Seat sold twiceDon't tell the 1700 people paying £22...
- 06:15 - fosters headband quoted chrisg in post Seat sold twiceW1F I was in, and still a...